PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July

Go down 
+2
Dirty Diana
sirius
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sirius

sirius

All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Empty
PostSubject: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 am

Has anyone seen this. I read it on another site. http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11979
Also found this
http://twitter.com/neverinvincible
Sorry if it's already been discussed
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 am

hmmm...great.I looked on the "following list",too and I saw that he/she follows a lot of "peter pans".I clicked on one of them (the one with "thisisalmostit") and one of his/her tweets was "Revelation 2010" and stuff with Elvis And MJ... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 pm

I heard that BAM day could be the 7th too but i don't really see how it is relevant? but i wonder why the person on MJHDI cannot say how they know :S I hope it is though Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 pm

TOMORROW????????!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid

1 year since the memorial.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:23 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

OMG yeah! affraid well done sis! I forgot the memorial was on the 7th!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:25 pm

by the way...i looked on invincible 777 twitter and he/she tweeted this: @Iall4LOVE would u be back?? your fans need of you! i need u Mj.. I need to talk to u again! plase we love u..

and this "lall4LOVE" twitter is http://twitter.com/Iall4LOVE

look there...he's PETER PAN Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

OMG yeah! affraid well done sis! I forgot the memorial was on the 7th!

L.O.V.E

oh yeah i can't forget that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 pm

lall4LOVE's tweet:

Understand when someone leaves, why they do it. Though, there will be a return.

O_O
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
lall4LOVE's tweet:

Understand when someone leaves, why they do it. Though, there will be a return.

O_O

wow

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 pm

I don't know guys. It's hard to tell. I mean I thought he might have come back on the 25th but he didn't. Who knows when he will come back, if he does.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 pm

yeah moon,you might be right...anyway im sure it's this month. afro
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
I don't know guys. It's hard to tell. I mean I thought he might have come back on the 25th but he didn't. Who knows when he will come back, if he does.

Michael is very smart and sensitive person. I would wish he comes back 7th of July, it would be my best birthday present but what I am thinking about it is, Michael will be "watching" us from secret distance for many years same as Elvis. Michael has to protect his children and their future, I dont think he will appear just after 1 year ... Anyway, I believe he is alive and I am happy for it ...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 pm

speed demon wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

Michael is very smart and sensitive person. I would wish he comes back 7th of July, it would be my best birthday present but what I am thinking about it is, Michael will be "watching" us from secret distance for many years same as Elvis. Michael has to protect his children and their future, I dont think he will appear just after 1 year ... Anyway, I believe he is alive and I am happy for it ...

yes but i guess he's thinking about his fans,too...about their hurt...and he knows we can't stand waiting more Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:00 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
speed demon wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yes but i guess he's thinking about his fans,too...about their hurt...and he knows we can't stand waiting more Crying or Very sad

You are right, for sure, but he is giving us signs and clues ... !!! I really believe he is alive and I hope he is well. That is most important to me. The world is not ready yet for his comeback. Michael loves his fans and we have to love him in same way, we have to be patient and to continue to believe. I love you
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 pm

speed demon wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
speed demon wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

The world is not ready yet for his comeback.

Actually......do you remember that andromeda said that michael will be back this month if the plan goes well? Well,yesterday i asked her if the plan goes well and she said that until now everything is ok. So we have more reasons to beLIEve we are extremely close to the BAM Smile
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:12 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
speed demon wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
speed demon wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

The world is not ready yet for his comeback.

Actually......do you remember that andromeda said that michael will be back this month if the plan goes well? Well,yesterday i asked her if the plan goes well and she said that until now everything is ok. So we have more reasons to beLIEve we are extremely close to the BAM Smile

I wish you are right and she is as well. I wish it big time!!! I hope.
L.O.V.E. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 pm

just beLIEve

Wink
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
just beLIEve

Wink
I love you cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:

That's my point when I say that we must not trust in everyone who cames out telling things like "he is coming back, I can't reveal you why I know this, but he'll be back in a month or two" or things like that... for me is more simple:

Michael Fake his dead on June, the first clues weren't really clues.. were things that went wrong in the plan, like the differents pictures of the amulance, the switch of bodys from the hospital to the coroner vans, etc etc...and of course the slips up of the family and confusing statementes they did (this is not it, this is it but it's fefinetly not it, this is not the final curtain cal/ he went to the airport, etc.) then people get too excited by clues mostly started by the derek clonz page, and believers started to see clues eeeeverywhere, clues that in my humble opinion are not clues at all in most of the cases. Then fakers made the big entrance and started giving fake comeback dates, a lot of people trust in them and get dissapointed... and still are.

So, IMHO, there are not trustable dates because we don't have trustable sources! and we wont have any because a faked death it remains secret and there will be no secret if someone goes out there remaining misterious and telling to the world in the WORLD WIDE WEB when this secret will end up.
Truth comes for those who waits, so.. I'm waiting, a lot of people believes that July is the month because of the announcement of TII "I'll see you in July" and is encourage with the coincidence of the date of the memorial and the numerology theory about 7.. in wich I don't believe at all.
So.. if he comes back on July, good for him and for us!! but if he doesn't.. well.. I'll still be here with my hopes not in an specific date, but into the conviccion that he MIGHT come back some day Smile

Doubt people.. DOUBT lead us to where we are now, so DOUBT about everything you see or hear, the fact that is not the press who is telling lies to us doesn't means that no one else can be doing it.

L.O.V.E you all!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 pm

guys...nothing happened... Mad
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Well I actually didn't think he was was going to come back today, I mean as I said earlier nothing happened on the 25th. I've read some stories though that he might come back in 2012 and warn us about the new world order. But I don't know if that's true either.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm

yes i didn't think that either.i still hope he will be back on the 13th of july (which is very close...) when those 50 concerts should have started this time last year.
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Yeah maybe. afro
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:42 am

hey guys remember the twitter account "lall4LOVE" ? i know you do. i checked HIS twitter again and guess what!!!

LOVE is THE answer

Reply Retweet . I love you all very, very much

Reply Retweet . Thank you all for the Love, and the warm hearted messages..

Reply Retweet . ..With all my heart, there is more I will show myself to you all .. Spread the message = LOVE

Reply Retweet . Many wonder if there was a conspiracy revolving around me. I can say very little, YES, there was. It is part of the reason of my departure.

Reply Retweet . .. Departure for my SAFETY, CHILDREN, and FAMILY

Reply Retweet . I hope there wasn't any HOPE lost because nothing was planned .. L.O.V.E

Thank you all for your concern, Randy is doing just fine ---------------------where does this guy know randy is "JUST FINE"??...

What do you guys think? Is he or isn't he THE KING? cheers king affraid
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:07 am

and here is the pic

All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Captur10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July     All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All will be revealed on Wednesday 7th July
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next