PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
t_ruth

Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed   Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:39 am

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed   Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:33 am

\Wow great find.

These are the things that stick out to me.

"He used to say to us that he wanted his life to be the greatest show on earth"

We all know that this is Michael's goal and he still has yet to achieve this with his comeback.

"Jackson's habit of playing the media led him to believe initial reports of his death was another publicity stunt to raise his profile before a series of concerts at London's O2 Arena."

I think Fiddes is hinting us here Wink

Thanks t_ruth for sharing this
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed   Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:53 am

Yeah I agree with you Alex, those lines do stand out far more than anything else written in this article!
Thanks for sharing!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed   Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:26 am

LOVE to all and (off topic: Happy Halloween !)
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed   Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:00 am

Happy halloween to everyone!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed   Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Here are the lines that stood out to me:

Quote :
he had met the pop star's brother, Jermaine, in the English city of Birmingham where they discussed the plan.
(HINT: Where was TII gonna take place? THE UK!!!)

Quote :
We would look at Sky News sometimes and thought one day we're going to see a newsflash saying, 'Michael Jackson's dead'.

Quote :
he can't do these [comeback] shows - it'll kill him'," he said.

This line just IRKS me:

Quote :
Mr Fiddes said he could not say whether reports he was the biological father of Jackson's son, Prince Michael Jackson II (nicknamed "Blanket"),
I mean really? WHO CARES WHO THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS? MICHAEL TOOK CARE OF BLANKET ALL OF HIS LIFE! HE IS THE FATHER. DUH. (sorry for my rant)

Quote :
"All these stories that came out about him, he was behind most of them," he said.

Quote :
"He used to say to us that he wanted his life to be the greatest show on earth. He became Michael Jackson, with the high-pitched voice and everything else. He used to put it on and every now and then he'd forget and we'd have to remind him.

Quote :
"His voice was just normal and the make-up was just for show."
Quote :
Mr. Fiddes said Jackson would disappear into his room to "become Michael Jackson".
Quote :
"He'd come out with the make-up on, look totally different, the mask used to go on," he said.
(Suggesting something?)

Quote :
Since Jackson's death, Mr Fiddes has been concentrating on his franchised martial arts studios in the United Kingdom.

Okay, we get that, but why all this information on his martial arts studios? What does this have to do with the rest of the article?

Quote :
Six had already been opened in Queensland, but Mr Fiddes said he was keen to expand them across Australia.

"We opened in Australia as a test two years ago," he said.

"We wanted to make sure it works before going further and it was a huge success right away. Basically, we want to expand nation-wide like we have in England."

This is all the stuff I found in the article that was puzzling or things that caught my eye. Lemme know if you find anything else. Maybe most of the stuff I found was just me overthinking this article, but that's what us BeLIEvers do, right? We are TRAINED to overanalyze and overthink any piece of potential evidence.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed   Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:31 am

daemon.trances wrote:

This is all the stuff I found in the article that was puzzling or things that caught my eye. Lemme know if you find anything else. Maybe most of the stuff I found was just me overthinking this article, but that's what us BeLIEvers do, right? We are TRAINED to overanalyze and overthink any piece of potential evidence.

Sometimes I think we don't analyse stuff enough...take me for example, I read through this artical and found one line that stood out! Whereas you found lots of things and now that you have pointed them out, yes I do agree with what you have found! Very Happy What you said is true though, us beLIEver's don't let anything get away without it being fully analysed first! I love the fact that we all bounce ideas off one another and if someone totally misses something (me lol!) then others are there to point it out! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed   Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson kidnap plot revealed
Page 1 of 1