PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Andromeda tweet

Go down 
+8
summerwine
mirre
deena
moonwalk 11/19
byalovemj
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
lovemjangel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 am

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The video she shared with us yesterday has been deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Do you think this is the reason of telling us stuff about that video? Maybe she knew this is going to happen!!! Shocked

I'm extremely sorry for those who haven't seen the video...i'll try to find it somewhere... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:22 am

Yes, maybe she knew she was being watched and that was the reason for her to call us to the chat yesterday. What she told us, she could have told us on facebook or twitter, right? The chat didn't work out well at all, people were crazy and it was an absolute chaos - about 230 persons screaming and yelling, acting like fools... I had to leave.

About the video, like I said in another thread earlier - if this is Michael, he obviously was in a pretty bad shape in in May this year. If he is recovering from a coma, it will take him a very long time to come back, if he ever does Crying or Very sad I've got one link to the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwFO2UBBdAQ&feature=related

I don't understand this coma-thing... did he actually have a real coma on June 25 and why did the family claim he was dead? Was it what Michael told them to do, if something like that would happen? I'm thinking it could have been a planned "coma", for him to get off all medications... but maybe I'm way out of line Rolling Eyes I just don't think the hoax add up with a real coma at all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 am

Yeah, I don't think MJ was actually in a real coma....because then I don't think at his age he'd be able to come back after that, like we heard though, LAX was closed for some time after MJ "died"....so that coma thing must be a storyline. The video I think was made to add up with the hoax to add a dramatic effect to it....maybe this is what MJ wanted; a video showing him recovering from a coma so no one thinks he will return for a while and then BAM he returns while no one is expecting it.....does that seem a little far fetch'd to you guys?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
I have news... pale
As you may have noticed,there is no more Andromeda on twitter,facebook,youtube etc. Do you think the Jacksons Estate Investigators deleted her accounts already or did she do this? Neutral

Hey D, i got a notification on FB saying that andromeda had changed the name of one of her pages to michael jackson death hoax...so even if she has deleted her account, we may still be able to keep in contact with her from this page Smile

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=122919561747&ref=ts

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 pm

yes,I received the same message,Em.
Pia,thank you so much for the link of the video.I've been searching it everywhere but... No
Thanks again.

Diana Smile
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi lovemjangel love your posts youve always got something important to say i only hope i can bring same quality to forum as you do, anyway guys this my first post, I don't follow tweets or have chat function on my phone so I'm following this topic with intrigue, I've seen the mj hoody video apparently all he wanted do was dance that does sound like something we'd expect from mj, I'm certain that is mj his rhythmic  ability gives him away.
I'm not sure on the coma story, regardless the video should still have some audio, I'm not really a clue person but if I was I might comment on mj having his back to the wall,the coma  story would be middle ground, at least it's possible to ressurect from a coma. 
wouldn't it tick everyone boxes if the Jackson  family were to annonnce that mj had been officially dead then brought back to life by miracle but remained in a critical condition then not to raise hopes the jacksons announce his death anyway then have the funeral in anticipation of his pending death but a 2nd miracle takes place and Michael awakes from his sleep.
the coma to come off drugs sounds sort of feasible althought I'm not an expert on medical practices.
Has anybody read the magic and madness by J.Randy Taraborrelli? Its a good read & helps get inside mjs head and was Written prior to his "death" there is a interesting connection between Michael  and ucla hospital also it mentions that Michael was spirited away because of his addiction by Liz Taylor on a chartered flight and another interesting thing is michael's favorite game is/was hide and seek we all remember the chase in moonwalker? *michael come out come out where ever you are you win* lol does anyone know the origin of michaels armband? It's generally worn by a gentlemen to indicate a bereavement but why did michael wear it so long?.
here's another piece of info for you guys into symbols and numbers the o2 
arena is located in greenwich and the meridian timeline runs through greenwich.         
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Hi lovemjangel love your posts youve always got something important to say i only hope i can bring same quality to forum as you do, anyway guys this my first post, I don't follow tweets or have chat function on my phone so I'm following this topic with intrigue, I've seen the mj hoody video apparently all he wanted do was dance that does sound like something we'd expect from mj, I'm certain that is mj his rhythmic  ability gives him away.
I'm not sure on the coma story, regardless the video should still have some audio, I'm not really a clue person but if I was I might comment on mj having his back to the wall,the coma  story would be middle ground, at least it's possible to ressurect from a coma. 
wouldn't it tick everyone boxes if the Jackson  family were to annonnce that mj had been officially dead then brought back to life by miracle but remained in a critical condition then not to raise hopes the jacksons announce his death anyway then have the funeral in anticipation of his pending death but a 2nd miracle takes place and Michael awakes from his sleep.
the coma to come off drugs sounds sort of feasible althought I'm not an expert on medical practices.
Has anybody read the magic and madness by J.Randy Taraborrelli? Its a good read & helps get inside mjs head and was Written prior to his "death" there is a interesting connection between Michael  and ucla hospital also it mentions that Michael was spirited away because of his addiction by Liz Taylor on a chartered flight and another interesting thing is michael's favorite game is/was hide and seek we all remember the chase in moonwalker? *michael come out come out where ever you are you win* lol does anyone know the origin of michaels armband? It's generally worn by a gentlemen to indicate a bereavement but why did michael wear it so long?.
here's another piece of info for you guys into symbols and numbers the o2 
arena is located in greenwich and the meridian timeline runs through greenwich.         

Welcome to the family Rogerrabbit!! You make a good point....we'll have to see because more and more clues are being revealed each day....who knows....maybe August is the month!!
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi Rogerrabbit, welcome to the forum! Very Happy Like KIA said, i guess we'll just have wait and see what happens. flower
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Omg... I wrote the longest reply to you, Rogerrabbit - and when I clicked "post" it disappeared somewhere in cyberspace:roll:
Oh well, I'll make it shorter and say thank you for your kind words, it makes me happy to know you like my posts Very Happy

Welcome to the forum and our little family, I'm sure you will like it here and contribute with a lot of great clues and points - to me it looks like you've already started! Wink

Again, thank you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 am

hey i received an message from andromeda on fb"finally i'm back:)"
"Smile and here is my new twitter account
http://twitter.com/ANDROMEDACM

also dont forget our tinychat Smile
http://tinychat.com/mjdha"
that's a great thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 am

Very good point Rogerrabbit about the coma thing,also I agree with you about the book mr. Taraborrelli wrote.It is fantastic.I still read it in my spare time. Smile
Welcome to the forum and family anyway,it's nice that you made your appeareance with so much strenght in your first post Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 am

Guys...do you remember that guy "Leachim Noskaj" ?
I found on youtube the video Andro shared with us uploaded by him and *surprise* the description is in spanish and i had no idea about it so i tried with "the amazing" Google Translate Rolling Eyes and it describes what happened in that video. Then I looked at the tags :

New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Tags_l10

And as you know,when you upload a video you have to write some tags for it...so he already revealed that he is Michael Jackson.Then:

New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Comms_10

here is the link for the yt page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d9NLgZKLb4&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
does anyone know the origin of michaels armband? It's generally worn by a gentlemen to indicate a bereavement but why did michael wear it so long?

Hey Rogerrabbit, welcome to the forum and the family cheers

I remember watching a video of like a 'behind the scenes' look at making the Smooth Criminal video, sorry short film lol!, and someone asked Mike why he wears the armband and finger tape to which replied "it helps my character", so i don't think he wore it because of a someones death, i think he just wore it 'as part of his character' Very Happy Hope this helps geek
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Thanks mjloveangel appreciate everyones kind words.  I hope the coma video is post "death" footage,so it appears those who released the video are trying to make us think he has lost certain abilities,he's still managing to look mighty cool in his hoody and armband lol.perhapps I'm reading too much into the armband.
The Taraborrelli book is a warts n all look at the legend  which shows his vunerabilities and his human side,mj also loved his acronyms L.O.V.E means something other than love, it mentions how he  once took to the stage on crutches despite not needing them, mike is/was a prankster, I could imagine him sharing a similar humour to david gest naughty but funny, I regret not taking notes from the book, mike would watch operations at the ucla hospital and had facination with all things medical.
how bizzare he should end up at an old haunting ground.  

I should have checked the timeline of his visits to the ucla just to see the distance he would have to travel and why was that hospital so unique to michael other than that's where he would later "die" was it just fate or was it carefully choreographed I can't get that out of my mind.

Another piece of info on the o2 arena,The Royal Observatory is also located at greenwich originally built in 1675  it's purpose was for "the rectifying of the tables of the motions of the heavens, and the places of the fixed stars", is there a mj astronomy connection? Moonwalk book moonwalking dance move the o2 arena is flying saucer shaped and mj transforms into a spaceship in moonwalker the movie (think someone previously touched on that) former mj friend and mystic uri geller mentions a proposed space trip to michael via phone in the geller docomentary "my friend michael jackson" and now we have andromeda our neigbouring galaxy on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 am

What happened with Andromeda`s new twitter?
(Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!)
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 am

t_ruth wrote:
yeah i saw that i think she deleted her account ,but why?
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:16 am

byalovemj wrote:
t_ruth wrote:
yeah i saw that i think she deleted her account ,but why?

AGAIN??????????? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Andromeda tweet   New Andromeda tweet - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Andromeda tweet
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5