PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found a tweet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

I found a tweet Empty
PostSubject: I found a tweet   I found a tweet Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:12 am

Latoya tweeted a msg I found. It was 265 days ago she wrote, Its a new year and I believe michael will do some amazing things in 2010! K, there is 365 days in a year, mj has been gone 1 year and 3 months ago. When she posted this he would of been "Dead", so was this a slip of the tounge, or a clue? What do you think? scratch cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

I found a tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found a tweet   I found a tweet Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:18 am

i would say both Razz great find,thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

I found a tweet Empty
PostSubject: I found a tweet   I found a tweet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Today randy jackson tweeted, I know its been a long time since I've tweeded, but that doesn't mean that nothings happening...you will understand what I mean shortly. I wonder what that means?! scratch
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

I found a tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found a tweet   I found a tweet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
Today randy jackson tweeted, I know its been a long time since I've tweeded, but that doesn't mean that nothings happening...you will understand what I mean shortly. I wonder what that means?! scratch

I just made a new topic on that lol!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

I found a tweet Empty
PostSubject: I found a tweet   I found a tweet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Oopsi I didn't see that sry! Great minds think alike!! lol!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

I found a tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found a tweet   I found a tweet Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
Oopsi I didn't see that sry! Great minds think alike!! lol!

That they do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I found a tweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found a tweet   I found a tweet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found a tweet
Page 1 of 1