PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackie's tweet Aug. 21

Go down 
+5
Rogerrabbit
Dirty Diana
lilak2020
nancydoodle
lovemjangel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Empty
PostSubject: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Did you see Jackie Jackson's tweet, posted yesterday?

Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Jackie10

Interesting, huh?? Jackie's favorite Cirque du Soleil show will be Michael's!! Laughing cheers
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:41 pm

great find
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Hmm wonder how he knows is going to be so great if it didn't happen yet. He must know something we don't. Great find.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 am

Everything is planned...the problem is... Cirque Du Soleil and Michael Jackson coming together in 2011 ... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:13 am

Great find as always well done thank you flower flower
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:23 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Everything is planned...the problem is... Cirque Du Soleil and Michael Jackson coming together in 2011 ... Neutral

MJ can still come back before then, that doesn't mean he won't do cirque du soleil. That advertisement to me was a hint that Michael comes back BEFORE 2011
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

MJ can still come back before then, that doesn't mean he won't do cirque du soleil. That advertisement to me was a hint that Michael comes back BEFORE 2011

Okay you're right...do you think this is what MJ wanted to tell us on that photo with Ortega "See you in 2011" ?
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am

This finally helps confirm it for me, I'm happy now, Jackie says "will be" a little slip up?.if mj had died he couldn't use that phrase, it's future tense, e.g prince charles will be or is going be the future king of england, it's not a "is" or "would/could/might be" or even "would have been" which should have been used if Michael had died, to say such a thing on behalf of someone else is fairly assumptious to say the least.

Examples of future tense :
http://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/simplefuture.html 

Last edited by Rogerrabbit on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : URL mistake)
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:27 am

not sure why the link's not working, try copy and paste Smile
Back to top Go down
mickdangle

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:48 am

The problem guy is this...Its illegal to fake your own death. So if michael suddenly turns up he'll probably be in deep trouble, also surely the only reasons for mj doing it would be privacy and money, so coming out of hiding would seem counter productive for him to me.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:08 am

mickdangle wrote:
Its illegal to fake your own death.

Well it is not illegal to fake your own death as long as on the death certificate and the autopsy report is written the WRONG name... Michael JOSEPH Jackson. It is just my opinion,but I really believe his name is JOE,not JOSEPH...so the death certificate and the autopsy report are not valid.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Jackies tweet August 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:48 am

Ya, and its not illegal if your life is in danger. You wld get help from higher up people and wld be hidden and given a new social security card. Plus mj himself isn't profiting from it. king king
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
mickdangle wrote:
Its illegal to fake your own death.

Well it is not illegal to fake your own death as long as on the death certificate and the autopsy report is written the WRONG name... Michael JOSEPH Jackson. It is just my opinion,but I really believe his name is JOE,not JOSEPH...so the death certificate and the autopsy report are not valid.

Yeah i have thought that about Mike's middle name too! Plus now you mention it, maybe it is right, he won't get into trouble because the autopsy report and especially the death certificate are not his!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackie's tweet Aug. 21   Jackie's tweet Aug. 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackie's tweet Aug. 21
Page 1 of 1