PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New video from MagicalXcapism

Go down 
+6
t_ruth
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
truthmj062509
moonwalk 11/19
byalovemj
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New video from MagicalXcapism   New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:19 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Yes i saw this thanks for posting on here for the rest to see. I can't wait till MagicalXcapism makes another one answering those other questions because i too am wondering about some of them.

Yeah I really wanna see MagicalXcapism's answer to 'where is Michael now?'...I am sure that was one of the questions that was going to be answered right?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
hope

hope

PostSubject: Re: New video from MagicalXcapism   New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:54 am

Hi everyone flower I havent posted here in awhile, but I still believe he's alive after all this time. I just had to take a break from it all and slow down a bit for my family's sake and my own sanity. The video was great though and cant wait for the next one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: New video from MagicalXcapism   New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 am

thx for sharing t_ruth Smile great video...i think that no one knows the true answer (yet) to the question "Where is Michael now ? "...just michael knows Razz
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New video from MagicalXcapism   New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 am

byalovemj wrote:
thx for sharing t_ruth Smile great video...i think that no one knows the true answer (yet) to the question "Where is Michael now ? "...just michael knows Razz

lol! Yeah i agree with that B, but i would still love to see what answer MagicalXcapism comes up with! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: New video from MagicalXcapism   New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:26 am

Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:

lol! Yeah i agree with that B, but i would still love to see what answer MagicalXcapism comes up with! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
same... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: New video from MagicalXcapism   New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:03 am

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: New video from MagicalXcapism   New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:16 am

Yes i saw this video. It has a lot of clues from the Oprah interview that we did not even notice.

and here is part 2

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New video from MagicalXcapism   New video from MagicalXcapism - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New video from MagicalXcapism
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2