PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new video from maura

Go down 
+3
BehindTheMask
truthmj062509
byalovemj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
byalovemj

byalovemj

new video from maura Empty
PostSubject: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 am

this video is...wow affraid https://www.youtube.com/user/MJFanFOREVERAndADAY
what do u think?
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Maura is very good and is very crediable i think we should all listen to her more.... Shes very smart and knows what the hell shes talking about. I heard there is more videos to come so be prepared!
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:45 pm

yes we must keep eyes on her ...
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Maura is just a simple believer like us that makes videos.. So I would NOT rise my hopes highs and believe everything.

Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:50 pm

I beg to differ. Maura has been following this hoax from the beginning and has made many videos on the subject.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:00 pm

yeah i agree that's wrong to "keep eyes on her" but shes wonderful and knows what shes talking about. Shes not a lieing type of person like mo and souza which btw we need to come up with a plan to stop them! They have gone too far.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 pm

I agree with tom she is just a believer like us,she's pretty sharp and vocal I think if she knew anything major she'd be shouting it from the roof tops, I also think she is one to watch too, I think those in the know would choose someone like Maura as an intermediary between themselves and us fans. 

Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:38 am

yeah i know that she's just a believer,but her videos give us some clues wich sometimes we can't see them.....i agree that shouldn't believe everything i see and i hear..
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:05 am

She is doing a very great job, and I would not be here if it not was for Maura though.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 am

I love Mauras' new video and keep your eyes open because as truth says she will be coming out with some more videos. I'm so exicited, can hardly wait. I agree truth, mo and souza need to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:43 am

I agree- Maura is formidable. What do you have against Mo and Souza???
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:53 am

There is nothing really to have against Mo & Souza, but we simply don't like what they're doing.

The reasons are,
- You get mind controlled.
- If you don't listen to them, or believe in same thing you get banned.
- They are NOT fans of Michael at all..
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:07 am

I've been following the forums since the very beginning--June 25th. In defense of Mo and Souza, I would like to say that they are trying to keep the forum serious. They only want people to post things relative to what happened on June 25, 2009. They don't want people going off on tangents about Michael's appearance, etc. I agree, they are quite harsh about bouncing people they don't like. I think Maura is banned. But not TOM!! Tom is a gentleman!!!
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 am

Must agree that Maura has been consistent with posting her videos. I believe that I've viewed most of them. They are quite enlightening and they force us to push the envelope-To stop, to take that moment to think. Also agree with you...that she is just a fan...but with a descent following. With that being said, she has a wonderful opportunity to promote Michael's message of LOVE, PEACE and HUMILITY. Let's hope she will begin to take advantage of that.
Keeping an eye on her ...not a bad idea. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 am

Tom and Maura have both made great videos. She lives in Los Angeles and she is privy to insider info. See her latest posting. It will blow your mind.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Me too Tom I was looking for another part on me on YouTube and came across maura's videos and as they say the rest is history (or not), I dunno who mo and souza are so I can't comment, I guess there's room for us all to discuss michael's "death" in our own way,

I admire maura's bold attitude she always stressing to for us to think for ourselves, I also admire her sheer determination and can feel her raw  emotion and fiery passion in her voice on the radio show, we need more mauras kudos to her long may she continue.

Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:05 pm

I give Maura a lot of credit. She's taken a lot of heat. I admire Tom and Maura very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new video from maura   new video from maura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new video from maura
Page 1 of 1