PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Does anyone know what's happened maura mjfanforeverandaday? I came to the hoax because of her but her YouTube account has just vanished after 101+ videos, I had visited her Twitter account in the past n it seems she was getting a lot disgusting racial hate, I cant let her disappear without showing my gratitude, I hope she's well but there's only so much one person can tolerate, I applaud all her hard work and efforts and tip my hat to her, Teo can you help us here?.... (pm me let me know shes ok Smile ) It's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:23 pm

Yeah I hope that she hasn't chosen to close her youtube account because of the haters! She certainly has put in a great amount of effort to make people into beLIEvers! I too hope she is ok!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Same here I hope she hasn't quit because of a few A holes. 
I originally wrote a long response, but had to trim it, so yeah mauras is an amazing clever lady, the haters are just scum, the haters have vastly under developed brains in fact there's a note in their heads from the wizard of oz which states "I owe you one turnip, I mean one brain half price 2 previous owners" I like to think of them as a seperate breed, a breed that is past it's best, they tend to adopt their grand/parents prejudices this takes all the hard work out of thinking,
they are relics of the old world who will eventually go the same way as the dinosaurs, a word of caution about haters don't ever waste your energy endulging their warped ways you'll never beat them at their own games (mind). Respect maura. It's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 am

Oh no!!!! Maura has disappeared from the scene? I am so sorry to hear that. She is such a smart and clever lady. Love her videos.

But by the way.... People with under-developed brains can be very dangerous and can cause you a hard life, because there is hardly a "tool" to think. And even if you have a rhinocerus skin you sometimes cannot withstand the hostile comments.

I hope she's ok and continues to investigate for herself, what a pity that we cannot be part of it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:24 am

I totally agree,dangereous minds in all that,it's difficult to play someone elses game and win,she has somewhat become a target herself,all that anti michael vile had to go some where, well now they can just turn that hate and vile inwards on themselves, I  think it was the best decision for her to take a break from the dh as it can be soo stressful at times, I don't feel we've seen the last of Maura I think she'll be back bigger better and wiser than before, regardless I still wish her all the best in all she does, respect maura. It's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 am

Good morning everyone. Maura has had numerous threats against her for some time now and recently was stalked and her tires slashed. She made the decision to delete her videos, close her twitter and 2 of her tiny chat rooms. She is a strong lady and will be okay. She has been focused more on Michaels message. Maura has done and given so much to this hoax. I am very grafeful for that-I've learned so much! Let's keep her in our prayers.
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:02 am

Good day believing hope you are well, That's totally despicable, it's the same types who would choose to deprive michael of all repsect peace and happiness, I'm upset because she doesn't deserve any of this and whilst some people took her findings and used them for the good others were the polarised opposite, it's very sad and discouraging, however I believe maura is a true fighter and she won't be beaten, I hope justice is served double quick on these  morons, love and respect to maura. It's all for love.    

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 pm

That is terrible! I cannot believe that there are people in this world who would do things like that! I am glad that she is ok though and I thank her for all the information she has provided us!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:36 am

she is fine
it was just soo much hate goin on =(
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?    Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what's happened to our maura?
Page 1 of 1