PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To all those who have facebook...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

To all those who have facebook... Empty
PostSubject: To all those who have facebook...   To all those who have facebook... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

I was added by someone called HHuman NNature and i asked if she was a beLIEver, to this she replied the following:

"I am! and if you could suggest other beLIEvers that I could add on here I would appreciate it. I will be creating a new facebook group/page soon with something pretty important, and I need to reach a lot of people."

So if you have a facebook account and want to hear what she has to reveal then i suggest you add her Smile

At the moment i do not know what she has to reveal so i am as curious as you are!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
heartbreak_hotel

heartbreak_hotel

PostSubject: Re: To all those who have facebook...   To all those who have facebook... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Yep, I've seen her and accepted tha request. Smile Thanks for telling
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: To all those who have facebook...   To all those who have facebook... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 am

done. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: To all those who have facebook...   To all those who have facebook... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 am

Great guys thanks Smile So what do we think she could reveal? She says that it is pretty important?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: To all those who have facebook...   To all those who have facebook... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:30 am

np Smile whatever it is i hope (like you said) to be something we don't know yet Cool (if this exists hihi Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all those who have facebook...   To all those who have facebook... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all those who have facebook...
Page 1 of 1