PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack London on Facebook...

Go down 
+2
mjwendy
lovemjangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Jack London on Facebook... Empty
PostSubject: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:37 pm

... just posted this:
Jack London on Facebook... Jacklo10

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Hmm, I wonder if he is MJDPartners. Things just get better and better. By the way, did you notice Jack's birthday? L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Hahaha, we are getting so much closer than we think
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am

The way of announcing this was very interesting...counting down and then BAM....hmmm...sounds kinda familiar Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:06 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
The way of announcing this was very interesting...counting down and then BAM....hmmm...sounds kinda familiar Wink

Yeah i didn't notice it in that way lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:08 am

Wow this is just GREAT. Amazing find really. You can see he says the king himself tried to get me to stay...You mean mike visited you ok. Now He also speaks of LeahciM so Jack are you part of MJDparteners? Then he goes on to say i guess you can upload all the videos you want now because i am the only one against it

So basically this is what i have come up with from reading this statement:

Jack was not happy with the videos that where being uploaded that were supposedly of michael. So this must be Mike in the videos or Jack wouldn't have been so mad. When Jack said he was against it that didn't stop the uploading So jack quit although Mike didnt want him too because then his secret might get out. Now this is what i am thinking. Is michael now in danger because of this. Jack obviously doesn't seem to happy about what has occurred. Do you think he is mad enough to perhaps blow Michae'sl cover and put him in danger?
I really hope Michael is safe right now.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:11 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Jack was not happy with the videos that where being uploaded that were supposedly of michael. So this must be Mike in the videos or Jack wouldn't have been so mad. When Jack said he was against it that didn't stop the uploading So jack quit although Mike didnt want him too because then his secret might get out. Now this is what i am thinking. Is michael now in danger because of this. Jack obviously doesn't seem to happy about what has occurred. Do you think he is mad enough to perhaps blow Michae'sl cover and put him in danger?
I really hope Michael is safe right now.

-Alex

I think that maybe Jack was meant to say what he did so that we now know it IS Mike in the video! Otherwise we would still be thinking is it really him? So i am thinking it was meant to happen!
Also i think that Mike is safe because some of the clues we have found are SO obvious that they were meant to be found! Mike obviously wants fans to know he is alive otherwise these type of clues wouldn't be out there right?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:03 am

yes i guess you are right the clues are getting more and more obvious so it must be safe. I feel like maybe they are getting so obvious because Bam's day is coming and Michael wants more people to beLIEve so that he knows he has support for when he comes back.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:07 am

lilak2020 wrote:
yes i guess you are right the clues are getting more and more obvious so it must be safe. I feel like maybe they are getting so obvious because Bam's day is coming and Michael wants more people to beLIEve so that he knows he has support for when he comes back.

-Alex

If BAM's Day was meant to be in 2011, I don't think this many clues would have been this obvious...and leaked like the video. I think we may be in for quite an eventful summer and rest of the year!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 am

Yeah i just hope that BAM day is this year Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Quick question, Austin Brown? Anything to do with MJ??
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm not sure, but I think he could be MJ's nephew... Why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Austin Brown is the son to Michael's sister Rebbie. He is also in the music business.

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TheRealAustinBrown?ref=ts
I have been watching Austin's page for a while now. He is very nice to his fan's and posts often.

http://www.austinbrown.com/coming-soon/
Now his website says they are offline and they will be making some big announcements in a few weeks.....Now he is coming out with a album but announcements is plural so perhaps a new album and a certain someone to be revealed?

hope this helps

-Alex
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Alex just said what I was gonna say about major announcements lol! but yeah I noticed major annoucements...that's plural...could MJ be one of the announcements?

http://austinbrownfans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72:major-announcements-coming-soon&catid=34:austin-newsitems&Itemid=62
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack London on Facebook...   Jack London on Facebook... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack London on Facebook...
Page 1 of 1