PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lloyd's Of London Suit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

Lloyd's Of London Suit Empty
PostSubject: Lloyd's Of London Suit   Lloyd's Of London Suit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 pm

http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2011/06/lloyds-of-london-aeg-michael-jackson.html

This talks about how Lloyd's of London are suing the MJ Estate for the life insurance policy they took out on MJ for the This Is It concerts that never happened. "The insurance policy that was taken out on behalf of the former King of Pop for $17.5 million dollars, which Lloyd's doesn't think it would have to pay because it was never revealed to them that Jackson was taking prescription drugs and Propofol." I believe they want their money back because MJ is still alive and didn't perform according to contract.

What do YOU think?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's Of London Suit   Lloyd's Of London Suit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Ok let me try to understand this...Lloyd's are suing AEG and the MJ Estate for the fact that the concerts didn't go ahead? They are not suing for money, just to make sure that the Estate and AEG do not get the $17.5 million? BUT if what I have just is correct, then surely this will be a great thing for beLIEvers because I am thinking that Lloyd's KNEW that they concerts weren't gonna happen, but they needed to have a lawsuit to make it look real! Which is why they are making it void so that both sides are in the clear. The estate gets no gain in money from this and neither do AEG, leaving Lloyd's NOT having to pay out, so neither side loses!

Am I right? lol! Neutral

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's Of London Suit   Lloyd's Of London Suit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Em, I beLIEve your take on what you read is in fact correct. And you know WHHYYY they weren't informed of the prescription drug abuse??? BECAUSE IT WASN'T FACTUAL. lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's Of London Suit   Lloyd's Of London Suit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
Em, I beLIEve your take on what you read is in fact correct. And you know WHHYYY they weren't informed of the prescription drug abuse??? BECAUSE IT WASN'T FACTUAL. lol!

So Lloyd's are defintely NOT suing AEG and the estate for money? They are saying they are not going to pay it?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's Of London Suit   Lloyd's Of London Suit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Sorry I am right, I just read this again on TMZ

Quote :
Lloyd's of London has gone to court ... asking a judge to let the company off the financial hook, claiming it doesn't owe the Michael Jackson Estate $17.5 million on grounds MJ was a fraud.

This is GREAT for beLIEvers!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's Of London Suit   Lloyd's Of London Suit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Yes, this is great evidence for beLIEvers!!! MJ a fraud = MJ NOT DEAD lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's Of London Suit   Lloyd's Of London Suit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lloyd's Of London Suit
Page 1 of 1