PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Empty
PostSubject: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 am

I'm just wondering, does anyone know why Michael always used headsets in his concerts as apposed to microphones on stands? He used mics, but not very often. Any idea as to why this is?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 am

daemon.trances wrote:
I'm just wondering, does anyone know why Michael always used headsets in his concerts as apposed to microphones on stands? He used mics, but not very often. Any idea as to why this is?

I often wondered that too Rolling Eyes I was thinking maybe it was because he found it easier to dance? But then again he used a normal mic when doing Beat It so i'm not really sure :S lol! I am sure someone here will know the answer Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 am

And, did you notice that in Michael's early years as a solo artist (Off The Wall), in his tours, he used a mic on a stand. He used that for quite some time in his early years. Right when Thriller was released was about the time Michael started using headsets. Hmmm... Strange. Neutral Question
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 am

Yeah your right...i wonder why that is...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:31 am

And, I was just thinking, aside from the fact that MJ almost never used mics in his concerts, he never used a handheld mic that's out of the stand. Like he never took a mic out of the stand and used it. He could though, because he was a VERY famous artist, so I DON'T think it would be hard for him to get a wireless mic, right? He rarely used mics in ALL of his performances for that matter, not just his tours. The only time he EVER used a mic like that when he was speaking or performing was at:

A. press conferences

B. performances at award shows (remember 'The Way You Make Me Feel' with Britney Spears?)

Weird. But one thing I know for sure is...
When Michael comes back, and I get to meet him, that will be the first question I ask (aside from How Are You). Laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 am

daemon.trances wrote:

Weird. But one thing I know for sure is...
When Michael comes back, and I get to meet him, that will be the first question I ask (aside from How Are You). Laughing

Very Happy geek

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:11 am

daemon.trances wrote:
I'm just wondering, does anyone know why Michael always used headsets in his concerts ?

Just like Paris wearing the earpiece at the memorial...I guess Michael didn't need someone to tell him what to say in front of the crowd...maybe someone was telling him: "The next song is Billie Jean" "You are going to sing I'll be there" and "You're about to sing i don't know what other song..."

could this be a possible answer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:45 am

IMHO....Yes, MJ could have used a wireless mic for his performances. However, they are still handheld. Being the masterful performer...needing to use every inch of his body to paint us a most passionate and flawless performance...a headset would work much better. It allows more mobility. Plus it's innovative. As for someone queuing him the next song...He would be able to have an earpiece which would be able to accomplish that while using a mic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...   This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This might not have anything to do with the hoax, but it's just a question...
Page 1 of 1