PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hoax a stunt or a trap?

Go down 
+3
Dirty Diana
KingIsAlive
Rogerrabbit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

The hoax a stunt or a trap? Empty
PostSubject: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Was the hoax created as a huge publicity stunt or was it to preserve michael's life, from a moral view point I can't see it being a stunt, so could there have been a conspiracy to murder michael.

there appears to have been some strange maneuvering surrounding michael's bussiness affairs before & after his death, this leads me to think the hoax may be an elaborate honey trap to entrap those that plotted to murder and steal michael's publications, if so it now seems the trap has been sprung exposing those involved, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:54 pm

No....I'm pretty sure it's a stunt....

All of these clues, especially in the past month, wouldn't have been dropped if it WEREN'T a stunt. If it were a trap, I'm sure that Murray's trial would go on for another year, not 4 months like Michael wants...I mean MJ wanted a way to get our attention again, to make the greatest show on Earth...and we're living it right now. So I can't see this NOT being a stunt
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 am

You have to take the other option and analyze it too.

This time I can say Michael faked his death to save his life (Have I just sounded like Pearl Jr.? lol! ) because of the freemasons.
There have been rumors and theories about Michael's death but none is very plausible. So why not faking his death and people just pretend the theories are correct.Well,this is what happened at first when Michael was safe in his hiding place.Now that he has the necessary support again (probably from the intelligence,too) he can do anything: stay there or come back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:56 am

good point roger, we do need to analyze that theory
i hope its not a trap, that will tear me to shreds

now im confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:57 am

hmmm good question..
I personally don't believe in freemasons, illuminatis, numerology, etc.. and even I don't believe in those informants that upload videos, photos, come up with dates of his comeback etc etc..Even when I respect all this theories and the people that believes in them, I choose not to hear all of that and just wait.. truth prevails and we will know it so, is worthless (for me ) to be feeling bad worried about conspiracy theories and things like that when maybe the truth is that Michae did this just because he is a genius and what is coming next it will be something so amazing that no one will be mad at him XD nor even the ones that weren't his fans.
so.. answering your question.. I have no idea, maybe it wasn't something as bad as a mortal thing, but ..just in case, he faked his death.

Truth will come for those who waits.. be patient my friend Smile

Love you all
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 am

Its a moral with discussion; a lesson to learn.

As well a life saver.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Inhalib wrote:
hmmm good question..
I personally don't believe in freemasons, illuminatis, numerology, etc.. and even I don't believe in those informants that upload videos, photos, come up with dates of his comeback etc etc..Even when I respect all this theories and the people that believes in them, I choose not to hear all of that and just wait.. truth prevails and we will know it so, is worthless (for me ) to be feeling bad worried about conspiracy theories and things like that when maybe the truth is that Michae did this just because he is a genius and what is coming next it will be something so amazing that no one will be mad at him XD nor even the ones that weren't his fans.
so.. answering your question.. I have no idea, maybe it wasn't something as bad as a mortal thing, but ..just in case, he faked his death.

Truth will come for those who waits.. be patient my friend Smile

Love you all

I agree largly with what you said & you are right there's no use worrying,I got a feeling our patience will be tested to the maximum before the hoax is through, I'm  kinda 50/50 on the theory, michael would need to be hands on but this would not be possible if he were in a protection program, but then I think Michael had an acrimonious relationship with Sony & branca & who are now in complete control, I guess the hoax is probably more sophiscated than I had thought.

I'd not factored the following into the hoax the illuminati the Freemasons or the lizard people from the lower 4th dimension or whatever they call themselves, I prefer to call them the elite who do exsist & do hold the world's fate, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:57 am

norwegiantom wrote:

As well a life saver.

I also tend to agree with Norwegiantom. Michael as we all know is a genius beyond measure. Allowing us (his loyal fans) glimpses of hints/clues as a loving reminder that he is alive and well. His master plan was well thought out. Incorporating every minute detail. Executed with perfection. Entailing many needed facets. Whether to fake his death to save his life, as well a global message of both awareness and an awakening. Most of all...his message of L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm

deena wrote:
norwegiantom wrote:

As well a life saver.

I also tend to agree with Norwegiantom. Michael as we all know is a genius beyond measure. Allowing us (his loyal fans) glimpses of hints/clues as a loving reminder that he is alive and well. His master plan was well thought out. Incorporating every minute detail. Executed with perfection. Entailing many needed facets. Whether to fake his death to save his life, as well a global message of both awareness and an awakening. Most of all...his message of L.O.V.E.

Thank you sweety, I'm starting to see the bigger picture now, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Was the hoax created as a huge publicity stunt or was it to preserve michael's life, from a moral view point I can't see it being a stunt, so could there have been a conspiracy to murder michael.

there appears to have been some strange maneuvering surrounding michael's bussiness affairs before & after his death, this leads me to think the hoax may be an elaborate honey trap to entrap those that plotted to murder and steal michael's publications, if so it now seems the trap has been sprung exposing those involved, it's all for love.

Don't wanna cause alarm (teo) but it appears I was kinda right about john branca being less than trustworthy, see link quote from mom Jackson making various accusations about him:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/12/katherine-jackson-michael-jackson-estate-executor-john-branca-mj-estate/

it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hoax a stunt or a trap?   The hoax a stunt or a trap? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hoax a stunt or a trap?
Page 1 of 1