PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?

Go down 
+3
nancydoodle
deena
TheManTheMythTheLegend
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheManTheMythTheLegend

hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Empty
PostSubject: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:29 pm

hello, i thought i would just post this interview with Latoya Jackson on youtube, she is getting interviewed on dutch tv.
and i believe its 1 of the best interviews from latoya that you can see when she is talking about MJ'S ''death''

There's some little mistakes in her talking too, listen carefully. and also, overall....its just interesting and maybe you all on here can spot other thing's.

it was posted in April, so maybe you have seen, but if not then here it is.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zLzXur4e34&feature=related

Thats the link to part 1....you know what to do for the rest lol Smile x sunny
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Firstly, Welcome!!
Secondly, thank you for sharing!!
I've seen this video. Will review again. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 am

very interesting i have seen the video as well and what latoya says is contradictory to what we all know about MJ. Like how there were body doubles in this is it and how mj was in healthy condition and everyone says he wasnt. So she is saying all the things that were put in the picture since the beginning and they were all lies. They didn't add up to the real story about mj, as his condition and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 am

Welcome to the forum and family TheManTheMythTheLegend!
Thanks for the video,also nancy is right with what LaToya was saying that there were no body doubles in This Is It...well she is a weird woman because I remember a few months ago I found on a website that she said there WERE body doubles in TII. She is changing her minds each month lol! Anyway thanks again for the video,it's good to watch it from time to time knowing the truth behind those lies. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TheManTheMythTheLegend

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:38 am

yes thank you! Smile ok i just thought the video didnt have many views so maybe not many people came across it on here, but anyways.

and yeh i thought id sign up, i have been sat here though watching all of this MJ hoax stuff, ive been reading all you talking between yourselves hehe and watching some amazing evidence and just lots of interesting things!

and i have just saw that video also, supposedly micheal dancing in a clinic!??? is it him? i dont know! i hope so...

oh and also, latoya looks like she is lying every time she speaks in my opinion lol.Wink
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 am

about the video in the clinic...well yes i think it's him only because of Leahcim Noskcaj who uploaded it,too on youtube and about whom Andromeda said it's hard to talk about so... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:40 pm

great post
and welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Welcome to the forum! Smile la toya seems to talk like she knows something sometimes. Wink But I didn't really like the way she was dressed.
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:00 am

welcome to the forum cheers ...interesting video! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?   hi, i dont know if you have seen this...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi, i dont know if you have seen this...?
Page 1 of 1