PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates

Go down 
+4
eternallymikes
PaTcHWoRK
lilak2020
truthmj062509
8 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Empty
PostSubject: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 am

Okay guys i haven't really written anything because i have been doing some research. so obviously we all know by now he faked his death its totally freaking obvious
he did it. a lot of questions i have been seeing is of when he is coming back and honestly i don't really see anything that says he will be coming back soon or at all. i know we all want him to but besides his fans what does he have to come back into the media light for? We all know that Michael Jackson is way to popular and will continue to get the negative media attention unless he stays "dead" i mean he is eve getting bad press after "death" I have seen people coming out with new information all the time and you need to have an open mind and not believe everything these people say a lot of fakers out there peterpanpyt for instance is not Michael will never be Michael and is just a sad excuse of a human. There is a man who is coming out now claiming that was not Michael at the 02 and he says he knows the guy who came out as him. Believe what you want to about it but remember how many fakers are out there. Personally i believe the guy because i never thought it was Michael either but i don't know if he really knows the guy and you are always welcome to your own opinion. There has also been a lady who came out claiming she was one of the dancers tane or something like that and said she was suppose to do the way you make me feel song with Michael and after the new unreleased footage of TII came out it happens to be true. I have joined a tiny chat for the hoax and for some reason these people have decided to chose this one to revile these things. Again when you have new information do some research before you believe it fully and before you get peoples hope up such as bams days etc.
Again like Michael said don't believe everything you read.

We really need to focus more on the why Michael did this and how he was able to pull it off. Keep up your amazing posts guys and i love you!

king king king king alien alien alien alien flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 am

you are exactly right...i don't know if there ever will be a BAM day...like you said what does Michael have to come back too? a life where people are constantly harassing him and tearing him apart? why would he want that. Faking his death is probably the best thing that ever happened to him why would he want to throw that all away. Great post i agree with you completely.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am

Agreed, I might finish on this hoax now. But, I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 am

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
Agreed, I might finish on this hoax now. But, I'm not sure

Thats not the point we still need to fight for him we need to unveil the truth.. Has anyone seen maura's new video.. ? checkout this
https://www.youtube.com/user/MJFanFOREVERAndADAY

He need to figure this hoax out weather our prize be Michael or not we still have to figure it out.. Stay tuned because this is still only the beginning...
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: eternallymikes   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:05 pm

truthmj062509,
I so agree with you!! You my friend, make perfect sense!
That's all I'm going to say right now!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Where did my comment go?
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:09 pm

@truthmj062509 I agree with all of your post. I think trying to figure out the BAM date is like a roller coaster ride-at least it is for me. When and if he comes back I will be so thrilled and I will probably have plastic surgery to remove the smile on my face. I think if he left for the safety of his chldren & family then he may never come back Who knows? If he is happy and at peace with his life now (finally) then I am so glad for him-he deserves it after all the trials and tribulations he has had to deal with all his life.
It is all for L.O.V.E flower
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 am

i agree with all of you but on the other hand when someone here says "i think he will be back on the Xth of Y because of this and that" we are under pressure...i guess this is one of the reasons of the hoax...to drive us wrong ways,to wait then to be disapoointed...and this happens once,twice, 3 times,4 times til the people can't stand this any more and give up the investigation because they think even if michael is alive he won't be back...that's what michael wants: to be a surprise...a BAM for everybody... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:58 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
i agree with all of you but on the other hand when someone here says "i think he will be back on the Xth of Y because of this and that" we are under pressure...i guess this is one of the reasons of the hoax...to drive us wrong ways,to wait then to be disapoointed...and this happens once,twice, 3 times,4 times til the people can't stand this any more and give up the investigation because they think even if michael is alive he won't be back...that's what michael wants: to be a surprise...a BAM for everybody... Wink

that is sort of what i have always thought...i have had this feeling that he wants to wait just long enough for some people to 'give up' and stop looking (even though most of us never will!) and then he will shock us all by revealing himself!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:06 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

that is sort of what i have always thought...i have had this feeling that he wants to wait just long enough for some people to 'give up' and stop looking (even though most of us never will!) and then he will shock us all by revealing himself!

L.O.V.E

EXACTLY! Thank you What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates   please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please dont be mad at me... enough with the bam dates
Page 1 of 1