PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT

Go down 
+3
BehindTheMask
byalovemj
MichaelsBeLIEvers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers

I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Empty
PostSubject: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 am

Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:34 am

"see you in july" maybe the BAM will be 7 july 2010 ..7/7(7 theory) or 13 july 2010 on 13 july 2009 must was the first concert from TII tour..
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 am

PeterPanPYT talked aprox 5 minuts about this. He said something about Michael being lonley, and he said the date of an eventually comeback depended not one a few things.

I cant really remember, but if anyone else heard it and remember.

Back to top Go down
MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers

PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Ty Everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:44 pm

All of you guys on this forum seem so smart the way you find all this information and clues on this michael jackson "death hoax" thing!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
All of you guys on this forum seem so smart the way you find all this information and clues on this michael jackson "death hoax" thing!

Thanks for the encouragement moonwalk11/19! I am sure you will be giving some great clues in the near future too Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement moonwalk11/19! I am sure you will be giving some great clues in the near future too Smile

L.O.V.E

Your welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:59 pm

This is the day before my mom's birthday so it would be a great early bithday present for her and for me lol like way earlier lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 am

i really hope this is the day

hoping and believing is all we have
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT   I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't like Chosing Bam Dates For Michael....He should do it in his own time....BUT
Page 1 of 1