PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH

Go down 
+2
onemorechance
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH   PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 am

Dear beLIEvers!
Firstly, I would like to commend you on your ability to KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!
It means a lot to me and I'm glad we remain the friends we became shortly after June 25th 2009.

I would just like to apologize for any inconvenience caused due to the postponing of The Carlotta Chatwoid Show.
The show will begin and continue as normal, from SUNDAY 28TH MARCH.
I hope you will be there. The new series is going to be a hit and is heavily promoted so I hope you can join us and help EXPOSE THE TRUTH and SPREAD THE MESSAGE.

Plus you get to talk/listen to the courageous and inspiring MJFanFOREVERAndADAY!!! Wink

We would appreciate your contributions, questions and company.

Besides.....it's all for love! L.O.V.E

Tom
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH   PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:14 am

Oh, that's what happened! It was postponed. Could you give us times? Who else is going to be on? I would discuss the upcoming trial, what to expect, what about Debbie Rowe crying at the mausoleum, the record deal, etc.
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH   PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:07 am

Thanks Tom
I'll be there, listening Smile
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH   PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 pm

2 more days!!!!
Back to top Go down
katy

katy

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH   PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 pm

HEY TOM ENJOYED THE SHOW YOUR INSIGHT IS AWSOME.
URI GELLAR HES A STRANGE ONE HE TALKS BUT HIS EYES TELL YOU SOMETHINK ELSE
ANY HOWS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ITS VERY APPRECIATED BY ALL
A FRIEND IN UK
PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
http://mjthefansknow.com
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH   PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi Tom,

please, could you tell me what kind of channel is going to be broadcaste this show on? And also if I could find it on internet, in the case that yes, could you give me link for that, please?!?

Thank you very much!
Your idea to build this forum is amazing!!!
L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH   PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Congratulations on a great show. Tom, it is hard to believe you are only 16! It is too bad the others do not speak as distinctly and as convincingly as you do. Maura has a lot to say but she is muffled, maybe bad connection. Some of the people who called in were hard to understand. I can't wait for the next show!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH   PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ!!!SUNDAY 28th MARCH
Page 1 of 1