PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murray's Trial march-may-march

Go down 
+4
Captain_EO
daemon.trances
KingIsAlive
Dirty Diana
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Murray's Trial march-may-march Empty
PostSubject: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Okay so maybe some of you may have seen the post I made on MJacksonHD's topic in the 'Movies->This is It' section.If you don't I'll tell you once again.

Some countries take part in an event called 'Justice for Michael' in which they protest against Conrad Murray by dancing The Drill and They Don't Care About Us in the same day at the same time.Well,when Bucharest (Romania) started the rehearsals,they told us that we would dance on the 27th March because the trial was going to be on the 28th March.Then last week they told us that the trial had been postponed for the 9th May so we would dance on the 8th May.Now they came and told us that we will be attending with our dance AGAIN on the 27th March so this means that the trial is now set AGAIN on the 28th March. Does anyone know what's going on?! Exclamation Question

Should I understand that there will be a speedy trial or they will postpone it again and again until June/July?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:54 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Okay so maybe some of you may have seen the post I made on MJacksonHD's topic in the 'Movies->This is It' section.If you don't I'll tell you once again.

Some countries take part in an event called 'Justice for Michael' in which they protest against Conrad Murray by dancing The Drill and They Don't Care About Us in the same day at the same time.Well,when Bucharest (Romania) started the rehearsals,they told us that we would dance on the 27th March because the trial was going to be on the 28th March.Then last week they told us that the trial had been postponed for the 9th May so we would dance on the 8th May.Now they came and told us that we will be attending with our dance AGAIN on the 27th March so this means that the trial is now set AGAIN on the 28th March. Does anyone know what's going on?! Exclamation Question

Should I understand that there will be a speedy trial or they will postpone it again and again until June/July?!

Maybe this has something to do with an event happening on Easter
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:08 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Maybe this has something to do with an event happening on Easter

I couldn't think of any other reason besides Easter and Speedy Trial....
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:34 pm

But think about it... Easter AGAIN?!?!?!? This is the reason why the trial got postponed in the first place. Maybe we'll be seeing rabbits again at the trial, like last year... Surprised Wink
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:45 am

Guys,wait a minute.You mean we will be seeing again rabbits (as Julia said) so they tell us something might happen on Easter? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:08 am

Wait...what?! lol! I thought that the trial was now set to begin on may 9th and the jury selection was still on 24th march? Have I missed something where it has changed again?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Think it's still the 9th of may?, I wouldn't be supprised if the date gets changed again as they've only had 2 years to bring Murray to trial, 'speedy trial huh' lol.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20110303/ten-dr-conrad-murray-s-trial-postponed-764dee7.html

It seems the trial is exactly how michael's career & life plays out, in non-conventional fashion with many twists & turns highs lows confusion & hopefully puzzles misdirection & supprises, will this be his greatest work yet, it's all for love.   

Added might be worth checking out pearl jr website, she loves hanging out around court rooms she's bound to know Smile.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:54 am

No no...wait

Murray's Trial march-may-march Murray10

Now I don't understand anything...

We started the rehearsals on the 4th March when we knew the trial was going to be on the 28th March and now you come with the news that they had already known the trial was gonna be on the 9th May??? Neutral

Can someone please tell me when the trial is?
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:54 am

I'm confused too, typical media can't get their facts right,from what I can gather there's a conflict of dates, perhaps it's like Emma said jury selection march then may for the trial, but I dunno for sure I guess we need a reliable source for true clarification, it's all for love.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/03/03/michael_jacksons_doctor_conrad_murrays

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/03/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-reprimanded-california-medical-board.html

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 am

Well I am still sticking to what I said earlier! Last I heard was that the jury is being selected on march 24th and the trial will begin on may 9th! I haven't heard of any changes so that is what I am thinking Smile It makes sense to have it like that anyway! Jury is selected on 24th which will give them enough time to rehearse and practice for the LIVE trial on the 9th may! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:22 am

Hmm that's a great thought Em Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:10 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Hmm that's a great thought Em Smile

Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 am

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
I found this:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/15/michael-jackson-surveillance-video-erased-lapd-dr-conrad-murray-tape-death-died/

Is the LAPD that stupid??

Yes bungling fools or part of a conspiracy?, we'll see, it's all for love.

A day in the life of LAPD :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=tZIxNX7jXOo  
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Good luck with the dance!, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Good luck with the dance!, it's all for love.

thank you
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:20 pm

I was watching CNN the other night and they stated that they are seeking the death penalty for Murray. How convenient. So, say he does get charged and found guilty and given death. It would be awfully funny if they speed up his execution date for the sake of "speedy". I'm still not sure on whether or not he's going to be found guilty... it could go both ways and work in favor of the hoax. Anyone else heard about them seeking death?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:17 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
Anyone else heard about them seeking death?

No I haven't heard that Suspect Can you remember where you heard it?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/30/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-18-santa-monica-photo-picture-manslaughter-case-trial-propofol-barely-legal/

Have you seen this?
What is the significance of the number 18?

Here is a site I found on the number 18...

http://www.betemunah.org/eighteen.html

"Eighteen is life!"

--Interesting TMZ would put another clue about life in their posts...looks like "See you in July 2011" might happen! I just wonder what will happen on May 23 when the countdown hits 0 on http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:15 am

Manu060662 wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/30/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-18-santa-monica-photo-picture-manslaughter-case-trial-propofol-barely-legal/

Have you seen this?
What is the significance of the number 18?

also 1-8=-7 / *(-1) => -1+8=7
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:25 am

@Captain EO, it was on a morning news show on CNN (USA) I believe it was Monday morning when I seen the news story.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:18 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
@Captain EO, it was on a morning news show on CNN (USA) I believe it was Monday morning when I seen the news story.

Hmm I wonder why no other media reported this then? Suspect Thanks crystaldanae87

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJ_Love

MJ_Love

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

The trial was delayed again pale OMG and now? Will be in september. Is it possible to see Michael in July yet? I hope so
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:30 am

MJ_Love wrote:
The trial was delayed again pale OMG and now? Will be in september. Is it possible to see Michael in July yet? I hope so

I'm confused too even though i could see it would get delayed one more time.There are 2 possibilities again:

1.Michael will come back until the trial and the trial won't start any more.
2.Michael won't come back until the trial and he might be back AFTER the trial...one day... Rolling Eyes

confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Trial march-may-march   Murray's Trial march-may-march Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murray's Trial march-may-march
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next