PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hhuman NNautre facebook video

Go down 
+2
Captain_EO
lilak2020
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lilak2020

lilak2020

Hhuman NNautre facebook video Empty
PostSubject: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:19 pm

ok i was on facebook and saw that Hhuman Nnature posted a video that she claims someone showed her take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9hJfrEkQSI

i dont know what to think about this... Any thought on this guys??

L.O.V.E.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Good find...I am not sure what to think though :/ i beLIEve that they aren't out to hurt us but i could be wrong...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:48 pm

no i dont think they are out to get us either i just dont know.....i mean what was said in that video could be possible i just dont know
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
ok i was on facebook and saw that Hhuman Nnature posted a video that she claims someone showed her take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9hJfrEkQSI

i dont know what to think about this... Any thought on this guys??

L.O.V.E.

-Alex

She sent me this video via chat on Facebook also
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah but you know the thing i think is weird is that.... Didn't Hhuman Nnature say herself that she had information...so wouldnt this video show that she isnt important and just wants the attention or the spot light. is that what she is trying to tell us???

L.O.V.E.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:59 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Yeah but you know the thing i think is weird is that.... Didn't Hhuman Nnature say herself that she had information...so wouldnt this video show that she isnt important and just wants the attention or the spot light. is that what she is trying to tell us???

L.O.V.E.

-Alex

I don't know what to believe from anyone anymore
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:21 pm

King, I feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 am

Do what what I do...don't believe anyone,just listen.Then when Michael comes back (or if he doesn't we will notice in time) we will see who told the truth...Why getting excited and anxious for nothing? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:37 am

lilak2020 wrote:

L.O.V.E.

-Alex

Yeah she told me to add all the beLIEvers i know because she had something to tell us but she still hasn't let us know what it is Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:01 am

Diana i agree with you completely. I just think it is odd that Hhuman Nnature would post such a video when she also claims to have inside details. I think this might be her saying she really knows nothing.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:04 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Diana i agree with you completely. I just think it is odd that Hhuman Nnature would post such a video when she also claims to have inside details. I think this might be her saying she really knows nothing.

-Alex

She told me on Facebook chat that she doesn't know anything and never said she did.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
She told me on Facebook chat that she doesn't know anything and never said she did.

See she told me she had something to tell us or to reveal something...i also remember she said she was going to create a new FB group or something to let people join so that everyone could see what she had to say...now i am thinking she is only in it for her 5 minutes of fame!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 am

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

See she told me she had something to tell us or to reveal something...i also remember she said she was going to create a new FB group or something to let people join so that everyone could see what she had to say...now i am thinking she is only in it for her 5 minutes of fame!

L.O.V.E

I agree, she's telling everyone different stories
Back to top Go down
Humannature

PostSubject: Shame on all of you   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

Well, as long as I seem to be the topic of discussion here, I might as well post a reply.

Exactly, I did say I have something important to tell you all, and i still do, but you all assumed that it had something to do with some inside knowledge, and it doesnt. Shame on you all, for twisting my words, and saying that I said I knew someone. I never said I had any inside knowledge. I dont have any inside knowledge. All I said, was that I was going to create a facebook group and that i had something important to share. You all never should have made an assumption as to what I had to share. Like, I said, shame on you all.
As for the video, I didnt make the video, I have no clue how to even make a video. Someone sent me the link to it, and I happen to think that its credible, so I reposted it.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Dear Humannature,

As far as you can see we are here to investigate Michael Jackson's death hoax and when you want to find something which is deeply hidden you must search deeply.We are taking every clue we find and analyze it until there are no more unsolved things about it.Nothing passes our fingers without being discussed here.Also here we are expressing our ideas and opinions about a lot of things related to Michael.We really want to find the truth,please trust me.

Sorry if this post is offensive,i didn't mean that but we want to keep our strenght and what's one of the most important things is that we don't want to do anything which can make Tom Pickering fall down in people's eyes.He has been and is still working for accomplishing his mission in finding the truth,he trusts us and love us.We are all family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Humannature wrote:
Well, as long as I seem to be the topic of discussion here, I might as well post a reply.

Exactly, I did say I have something important to tell you all, and i still do, but you all assumed that it had something to do with some inside knowledge, and it doesnt. Shame on you all, for twisting my words, and saying that I said I knew someone. I never said I had any inside knowledge. I dont have any inside knowledge. All I said, was that I was going to create a facebook group and that i had something important to share. You all never should have made an assumption as to what I had to share. Like, I said, shame on you all.
As for the video, I didnt make the video, I have no clue how to even make a video. Someone sent me the link to it, and I happen to think that its credible, so I reposted it.

First of all i would like to apologize if it sounded as if i was saying you had news from an insider, i did not mean it to sound that way Embarassed However i am very happy that you are going to make this group on FB but i think that i must have got the wrong message when you said you had something to tell us and someone else said you hadn't any 'inside' knowlegde. I take on board everyones opinions and suggestions but this time i got it wrong; again i am sorry human nature and look forward to the message you have to tell us Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hhuman NNautre facebook video   Hhuman NNautre facebook video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hhuman NNautre facebook video
Page 1 of 1