PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth Song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sparco05

Earth Song Empty
PostSubject: Earth Song   Earth Song Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey, i love mj and i love your videos, at first i thought the whole death hoax stuff was rubbish, but after watching these, i beLIEve! lol

just a quick question, and I could be talking about nothing here, but has anyone figured out what it says on mj's t-shirt when hes practicing earth song in this is it?

also, in one of the videos it mentions the blimp/airships everywhere, they were all around when he performed at the superbowl, could this be when he comes back?

probably being stupid, but the t-shirt thing has been really bothering me lol

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

Earth Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Song   Earth Song Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:52 pm

here it is.. I search it on internet when I saw TII because I couldn't read it while I was watching the movie.

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/michael-jackson/images/10666104/title/tii-curls-girls-t-shirt

"Curls to my girls" with an image of some music symbols... I don't know about the rest but.. I preffer his curly hair than the straight one Razz Curls for me Michael!!!!!
tongue

Lots of L.O.V.E.!
Back to top Go down
sparco05

Earth Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Song   Earth Song Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 pm

haha cool! i was hoping it might have been some sort of clue seeing as we never really got to see what was on it when watching the movie lol!

glad i wasnt the only one who needed to know what it said Smile

haha many thanks

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Song   Earth Song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Song
Page 1 of 1