PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!

Go down 
+3
Dirty Diana
lilak2020
KingIsAlive
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Empty
PostSubject: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 pm

What a Face http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12795&start=25#p214042

This woman is now apparently wanting money from MJ to prove that....her kids are his?? Not catching that part but TIAI on Facebook summed it up for me and it sounds like MJ's body is gonna be dug up soon and BAM!!!! I think we may be closer to BAM's Day than we thought! Any other opinions??
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 pm

hmm i think for them to do that they need the families permission and there is no way that the Jacksons will allow that but i guess we will see.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
hmm i think for them to do that they need the families permission and there is no way that the Jacksons will allow that but i guess we will see.

-Alex

I think they'd allow it under these conditions, especially considering he's not even in there!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:08 am

So you beLIEve what those from MJHDI say,huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 am

Why dig up a dead body? When they already has MJs DNA. The DNA doesn't change. But yes, could be a good story to dig up his body, but a very weak reason to do it. Digging up, finding no one there.. Start people actually realize, "maybe Michael Jackson is alive?" and then a comeback wouldn't be a big shock. Which is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 am

Well i hope this situation doesn't put michael in anymore danger than he already is.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:29 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I just thought it was interesting, I don't know why. I bother posting stuff when it turns out to be junk. I'm done putting new topics
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:47 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I just thought it was interesting, I don't know why. I bother posting stuff when it turns out to be junk. I'm done putting new topics

you are trying that's the main thing, your opinions are as important as everyone elses.

We are all in same position as you we are working towards the same goal and it's all just guess work no one here has had any of their theories proved right and that can't happen until Michael returns ,we could all be way off the mark,it's the trying that helps us make sense and the progress that gives hope in this mystery.
Don't ever give up.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 am

I think I just found a spy on Twitter, he knows MJ faked his death but he's trying to convince me he won't come back, that led me back to thinking about the spies and their mind control..

The name is Number13_ptdeux http://twitter.com/Number13_ptdeux

I have a bad gut feeling about this person... pale
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:18 pm

GUYS! I need a verification to this ASAP! Supposedly on July 22, Janet wrote something along the lines of "Of course we'll be there! And YES we wouldn't miss the end of the greatest show on Earth for anything!" now apparently it was deleted 2 hrs after she posted and no one got a screen shot. Anyone have a screen shot on this tweet that MAY have been posted?
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Wow i hope she really did say that...unfortunately i don't have a twitter i wish i could it....i really wish i could help though. But if she really did say this Bam day must be coming What a Face

-Alex
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:05 pm

You are an important key, KingIsAlive.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Wow i hope she really did say that...unfortunately i don't have a twitter i wish i could it....i really wish i could help though. But if she really did say this Bam day must be coming What a Face

-Alex

Like I've been saying, all the pieces are fitting together for BAM's Day to be in 2010
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:53 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
You are an important key, KingIsAlive.

Thanks Tom, I know this probably wasn't the best place to post where that link was from but I found it interesting, I saw in a story someone elses body (can't remember) was dug up and exhumed for evidence...so I was thinking maybe that's the way MJ will go but I'm not so sure considering there are many other options. The return should be a good one considering what kind of mind Michael has!! king

Now, I saw the Staples Center has nothing going on from August 20- September 4....do you think since Michael's memorial was there, he could be reborn there? I know it may seem a little odd, but for the storyline to play out, Conrad Murray's court case has to finish. Do you think there's a possibility for it to end right on Aug. 23, where he's found not guilty?? I don't know but I don't think the case will go into 2011...the truth will prevail soon!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
I know it may seem a little odd, but for the storyline to play out, Conrad Murray's court case has to finish. Do you think there's a possibility for it to end right on Aug. 23, where he's found not guilty?? I don't know but I don't think the case will go into 2011...the truth will prevail soon!
Actually, I think this is a good point, I've been thinking about it a lot. What if Michael, at the last day of Murray's trial in court, would walk in to the courtroom and say "THIS MAN IS INNOCENT, YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE OR HEAR IN THE MEDIA!" That way he would really make his point, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 pm

[quote="lovemjangel"]
KingIsAlive wrote:
I know it may seem a little odd, but for the storyline to play out, Conrad Murray's court case has to finish. Do you think there's a possibility for it to end right on Aug. 23, where he's found not guilty?? I don't know but I don't think the case will go into 2011...the truth will prevail soon![/quoteActually, I think this is a good point, I've been thinking about it a lot. What if Michael, at the last day of Murray's trial in court, would walk in to the courtroom and say "THIS MAN IS INNOCENT, YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE OR HEAR IN THE MEDIA!" That way he would really make his point, right?

Pay attention to TMZ on Aug. 23, I'm glad someone agrees with me, I thought I was crazy! Laughing

But you make a good point lovemjangel, that would be a perfect way to end the case! Smile
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:28 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:

Pay attention to TMZ on Aug. 23, I'm glad someone agrees with me, I thought I was crazy! Laughing

But you make a good point lovemjangel, that would be a perfect way to end the case! Smile
We're all crazy, you know Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

We're all crazy, you know Laughing Laughing Laughing

True! Very Happy but it's a good day to watch TMZ Aug 23
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:13 pm

@Pia
Haha now that would be quite the comeback cheers but definitely something only Michael Jackson himself could pull off Very Happy

-Alex
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
@Pia
Haha now that would be quite the comeback cheers but definitely something only Michael Jackson himself could pull off Very Happy

-Alex

I'm just saying, no one would see it coming!!!!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:35 am

exactly no one would see it coming...I think that's the whole point...He's going to shock the world

-Alex
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:48 am

KingIsAlive wrote:

I'm just saying, no one would see it coming!!!!

Yeah no one except us lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!   BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAM's Day soon?? MJ's casket about to be dug up for DNA testing!
Page 1 of 1