PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much."

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much." Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much."   Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 am

He said it himself, well. Interesting video, I am watching more of these, to find something interesting.

My point is, MJ knew he could go anywhere after he "passed", to hear what people said about him and not recognized for being a superstar.
He know it is safe, and is familiar with disguising himself. He has money, he knew how it is.

Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much."   Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 am

NortheNtoM wrote:

My point is, MJ knew he could go anywhere after he "passed", to hear what people said about him and not recognized for being a superstar.
He know it is safe, and is familiar with disguising himself. He has money, he knew how it is.

You are so right!!!

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much."   Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:47 am

Yes i have seen this video many times. Michael is no dumb bird he knows exactly what he is doing. Of course he is going to go out sometimes and that's why he loves disguises. Great Video.

Love you all

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much."   Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 am

I just love him I love you
People just need to stop and remember he could not do any of the everyday things we take for granted. We wish we didn't have to do these things all the time. He wished he could experience simple activities like going to the supermarket or a park!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much."   Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: "I love diguises so much."
Page 1 of 1