PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.

Go down 
+6
KingIsAlive
byalovemj
mjwendy
lovemjangel
Captain_EO
daemon.trances
10 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Empty
PostSubject: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:57 am

LeahciM NosckaJ posted this link on his blog, and it explains the birthday theory (he'll come back on his b-day). LOOK!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/849990/Michael-Jackson-was-too-good-for-this-world-says-sister-La-Toya.html

Stuff that I saw/that interested me:

Quote :
"He's still here," she insists. "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the world know. I have to believe he's here because that's what keeps me safe. I have to believe he's still here for the sake of his little children."

It sounds a bizarre thing to say, [i](riiight... Laughing) but then it's a mark of the very special bond between La Toya and her brother.

and...

Quote :
"There are lawyers, investigators, a lot of people working on this. It's taking a long time but it's still going on. I honestly believe that Michael died because the people around him were evil.

"He was being controlled, mentally controlled, and the people who surrounded him in the last year tried to keep his family away so we couldn't get to him," she says.

"There is so much about his death that doesn't make sense. I get so angry when I think about his final hours. My brother was surrounded by very bad people before he died. It breaks my heart because I was in that situation in my life and Michael was the one who helped me through it.

as well...

Quote :
To mark the anniversary of his death, La Toya says the family is planning a reunion and will spend the day doing some of Michael's favourite things.

"We don't want it to be a sad day," she insists. "We want to celebrate Michael's life, his wonderful personality, his incredible talent and his beautiful spirit. Maybe we'll watch some old movies, play some music and have a party.

"One thing is for sure, Michael will be with us. On that day, Michael will be there."

Note the sentence in bold, and the ENTIRE paragraph that contains that sentence. They will have a party to 'celebrate' his death (weird, because not many people do that, unless you are SPANISH (LeahciM nosckaJ and the SPANISH holiday, EL DIA DE LOS MUERTOS (which is celebrated around halloween, but in Michael's case, let's have it early. Laughing) !!!)

See? This is an AMAZING article. We should follow LeahciM more closely.
------------
A Message to LeahciM: I don't mean to harm you in any way, as the rest of the truth prevails family, I am just analyzing the info you put on your blog. That's all. Okay? I even mentioned you...
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:28 am

affraid wow great find! I loved the bit at the beginning: "He's still here," she insists. "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the world know. I have to believe he's here because that's what keeps me safe."

I also loved this part: "Michael was fascinated when I went into the Big Brother house. We even talked about him coming on the show as a huge surprise. He loved the idea but he was also terrified because being as famous as Michael makes you very scared." Since the last ever series of Big Brother started here in the UK i have always wondered if Michael would make an appearance, which i highly doubt, but anything is possible with Mike! Very Happy

However why should this have been in the Leahcim Noskcaj thread?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:00 am

Awesome find!! Shocked

Leahcim just posted the 'clinic'video on fb, I can't watch it but perhaps you can... are there any news??
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001324440626
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:05 am

Quote :
"He's still here," she insists. "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the world know.

Isn't that AMAZING!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:29 am

Can someone please explain to me what the heck is going on. I must be missing something about this Leahcim Noskcaj. I'm so confused!!! Rolling Eyes

http://mulherpobre.com/2010/07/26/papo-no-msn/
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 am

daemon.trances wrote:
LeahciM NosckaJ posted this link on his blog, and it explains the birthday theory (he'll come back on his b-day). LOOK!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/849990/Michael-Jackson-was-too-good-for-this-world-says-sister-La-Toya.html

Stuff that I saw/that interested me:

Quote :
"He's still here," she insists. "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the world know. I have to believe he's here because that's what keeps me safe. I have to believe he's still here for the sake of his little children."

It sounds a bizarre thing to say, [i](riiight... Laughing) but then it's a mark of the very special bond between La Toya and her brother.

and...

Quote :
"There are lawyers, investigators, a lot of people working on this. It's taking a long time but it's still going on. I honestly believe that Michael died because the people around him were evil.

"He was being controlled, mentally controlled, and the people who surrounded him in the last year tried to keep his family away so we couldn't get to him," she says.

"There is so much about his death that doesn't make sense. I get so angry when I think about his final hours. My brother was surrounded by very bad people before he died. It breaks my heart because I was in that situation in my life and Michael was the one who helped me through it.

as well...

Quote :
To mark the anniversary of his death, La Toya says the family is planning a reunion and will spend the day doing some of Michael's favourite things.

"We don't want it to be a sad day," she insists. "We want to celebrate Michael's life, his wonderful personality, his incredible talent and his beautiful spirit. Maybe we'll watch some old movies, play some music and have a party.

"One thing is for sure, Michael will be with us. On that day, Michael will be there."

Note the sentence in bold, and the ENTIRE paragraph that contains that sentence. They will have a party to 'celebrate' his death (weird, because not many people do that, unless you are SPANISH (LeahciM nosckaJ and the SPANISH holiday, EL DIA DE LOS MUERTOS (which is celebrated around halloween, but in Michael's case, let's have it early. Laughing) !!!)

See? This is an AMAZING article. We should follow LeahciM more closely.
------------
A Message to LeahciM: I don't mean to harm you in any way, as the rest of the truth prevails family, I am just analyzing the info you put on your blog. That's all. Okay? I even mentioned you...

wow Shocked great job ! thx for sharing cheers
L.O.V.E I love you
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 am

Wow so maybe I was on to something about a bday return...hmm...great find!

So we should be in for quite an August then..!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:16 am

mjwendy wrote:
Can someone please explain to me what the heck is going on. I must be missing something about this Leahcim Noskcaj. I'm so confused!!! Rolling Eyes

http://mulherpobre.com/2010/07/26/papo-no-msn/

Me too lol this is a great find but i'm not sure how it links to Leahcim Noskcaj? Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Well, HE was the one that found it first, and posted it on his blog, not me. That's why I thought it should go there, but it shouldn't. Get it?
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Wow this is absolutely great. This supports the birthday theory 100%. This is great. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Love you all I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:00 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
Well, HE was the one that found it first, and posted it on his blog, not me. That's why I thought it should go there, but it shouldn't. Get it?

Oh! lol yeah i get it now! thanks Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Ah,another proof for the birthday theory! That's amazing,i can't beLIEve! Shocked Thank you so much. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:55 am

We have to wait and see...this is really great that you found this.

Hmm..
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 am

Great find thanks for sharing this with us I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how this article supports the "birthday theory"??

Quote :

I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:49 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand how this article supports the "birthday theory"??

Quote :

I love you Pia

I dunno is there confusion over mj "death anniversary" and his birthday? there's so many details in this case
it's hard to keep up with, I go with the birthday theory return it's as good as any other besides if I was mj I wouldn't want to return til after my anniversary just so I could observe from afar how much my adoring fans love me lol.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:35 pm

lovemjangel wrote:

Quote :

I love you Pia

No, you're not the only one. Neutral L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.    I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know this should go in the LeahciM NosckaJ thread, but it's SO big, I HAD to share it with you.
Page 1 of 1