PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!

Go down 
+6
byalovemj
lilak2020
KingIsAlive
mjwendy
Captain_EO
lovemjangel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Empty
PostSubject: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Have you seen this?? Shocked
Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Sony_b10
Well, that sure shows it really is Michael in the video!! Laughing
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 pm

lol! Brilliant!

It's kinda strange though I can still watch the video when i search LeachimNoskcaj‬‎ but when i go to my subscriptions it says that LeachimNoskcaj‬‎ has no videos Suspect However i think it is really weird that Sony has blocked the video for you!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Quote :
Well, that sure shows it really is Michael in the video!!

I agree with you. But if Sony is blocking it, wouldn't that mean that it was obviously made before he "died"? (...or would it?) Wink
Great post.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 pm

mjwendy wrote:
Quote :
Well, that sure shows it really is Michael in the video!!

I agree with you. But if Sony is blocking it, wouldn't that mean that it was obviously made before he "died"? (...or would it?) Wink
Great post.

This means we are very close to BAM's Day...I can just feel it! What a Face
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 pm

WOW great find this is a great clue.

Love you all

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 pm

great find bounce bounce

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 am

Well,it says "which contains content from Sony MUSIC Entertainment...." so maybe they talk about the background music,which is "who is it" so when you make a video and put such a music background they would block your video?! Question Im not sure about this... I said this because yesterday when I wanted to listen to some MJ music,I searched on yt "Michael Jackson-Dirty Diana" (just an example What a Face ) and when I clicked on the first video it said the same...

Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Sony10

Also that video I clicked on was the original video and maybe that's why it didn't work so I clicked on the other "videos" because they were not the original video,just the song on the background but no,they didn't work. No

I don't know what to say about this but as I said,maybe when you make a video and the music on the background belongs to Sony,they may block your video... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:20 am

As Dirty Diana mentioned.. They blocks the video immediately if YouTube tracks a song owned by someone, like SONY.

I've seen many videos get blocked because of the songtrack, not because the video contains something; whether good or bad. But MJDPartners is something to be curious about.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:25 am

Yes, you are probably right about this... so topic closed, then Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:38 am

Oh, I understand. Thanks for pointing that out. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Sometimes when there is a song in the background, just that gets removed, not the video itself. So in other words the video will still play but without the music. So i think that it was removed because it WAS Mike in the video! Unless it has changed now so that the whole video is removed then it means i am wrong but i remember watching videos with a message underneath saying something like " this video has music which the user does not own therefore it has been removed" but the video still plays ...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:45 pm

You get a warning of SONY first, before they block the music. Also I believe Leachim did this, so Sony noticed that something is not right here. Michael dancing? lol
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Sony blocked Leahcim's video   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:51 am

INTERESTING!!!!!!! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Sony Content   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am

This has happened to me for quite a time so I googled it. What I found out is that this seems to be mainly a German thingy. In Germany there's an organization called GEMA which protects artists and their music. For example if you arrange a certain event and you want to play music there you have to pay to GEMA. In Germany all clubs and bars have to pay GEMA for playing music in public. So GEMA has been in fight with YouTube because they want them to request a certain fee from German users everytime they watch a video using musical content. That's why ALL Sony content videos are blocked to be watched.

I kindly asked all the users I subscribed for not to use any Sony content for their hoax videos for example. Everytime I get this message, it really pisses me off cause I can't watch it. And it seems that this fight between YouTube and GEMA has not found an end yet.

I have no idea how it is in other countries but for sure it is the GEMA problem why Germans can't watch certain videos.

Here are two links explaining the problem (it's in German)

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/0,1518,616605,00.html

http://www.zeit.de/digital/internet/2010-05/gema-gegen-youtube

And here's a link in ENGLISH:

http://www.dmwmedia.com/news/2010/05/11/gema-ends-youtube-licensing-talks-wants-videos-removed

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:56 am

Thank you for the explanation and links and welcome to the forum and family Smile
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Sony blocked...   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 am

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum and the beLIEvers' family. You are all doing a great job investigating the truth. And it will prevail - for sure!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:05 am

Everybody who comes here are the best investigators ever! NO DOUBT! Wink And yes! Truth will prevail!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:48 am

Hey Scarlett welcome to our family. Thanks so much for sharing that information. i always wondered why some videos were only blocked in Germany so thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure you will love the forum I love you

Love you all I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!   Sony blocked LeahciM's video!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony blocked LeahciM's video!!
Page 1 of 1