PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a thought on Sony...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK

Just a thought on Sony... Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:40 am

Some people beLIEve that Sony's tag line make.believe has something to do with the hoax.

But I doubt Sony would know of the hoax since they are the people Michael wanted to get away from, I'm sure he wouldn't have told them in case Sony back stabbed him.

Not really relevant, just making sure we don't go on the wrong track by investigating Sony.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:00 am

Sony is definitely inspired by Michael Jackson. Without him in their company, they wouldn't be this big. I believe MJ has done MUCH to make who they are today, the name, advertising and ideas within technology.

Remember how Sony began making 3D TVs, and advertisment suddently. This all happened after MJ made Thriller 2 and Earth Song in This Is It. Michael wanted to be forward others, and 3D was something he wanted to focus on.

Sony Music Entertainment is probably SONYs most profitable company, which Michael ownes over 50% of. When he owns this much, he has MUCH to say for what Sony produce, and does. SONY also owns much of VEVO.

I guess the Jackson family contacts Michael Jackson company, and they contact Sony with ideas, that MJ has given his family. It's all in a secret, but ideas they can't deny.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:10 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Sony is definitely inspired by Michael Jackson. Without him in their company, they wouldn't be this big. I believe MJ has done MUCH to make who they are today, the name, advertising and ideas within technology.

Remember how Sony began making 3D TVs, and advertisment suddently. This all happened after MJ made Thriller 2 and Earth Song in This Is It. Michael wanted to be forward others, and 3D was something he wanted to focus on.

Sony Music Entertainment is probably SONYs most profitable company, which Michael ownes over 50% of. When he owns this much, he has MUCH to say for what Sony produce, and does. SONY also owns much of VEVO.

I guess the Jackson family contacts Michael Jackson company, and they contact Sony with ideas, that MJ has given his family. It's all in a secret, but ideas they can't deny.

Yeah, that's logical. Thanks for clarifying Smile
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:44 am

I see connections. I do not believe that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death because of Sony, so that he could get a revange or earn money on Sony that grows bigger.

-Michael really wanted to exploit our technologically opportunities. This is definitely one of the reasons why he did put stakes in Sony. Unfortunately Sony is a company that only works for money, and he knew it. He knew the risk, but he offers himself to make the world a better place, for you and for me, and the entire human race.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
I see connections. I do not believe that Michael Jackson hoaxed his death because of Sony, so that he could get a revange or earn money on Sony that grows bigger.

-Michael really wanted to exploit our technologically opportunities. This is definitely one of the reasons why he did put stakes in Sony. Unfortunately Sony is a company that only works for money, and he knew it. He knew the risk, but he offers himself to make the world a better place, for you and for me, and the entire human race.

Do you think he is doing this to stop the NWO?

Oh nice insert of the song lyrics at the end Surprised
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 am

I am not really sure, what Michael is thinking and what opinions he has. I believe all the actions he is taking, is for love. Not for his own gaining.. He learnt something very early, and has been aware since.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
I am not really sure, what Michael is thinking and what opinions he has. I believe all the actions he is taking, is for love. Not for his own gaining.. He learnt something very early, and has been aware since.

I remember in an interview somewhere.

The interviewer asked him a question he didn't like. I can't remember what but it went something like this:

'...' 'I don't want to say too much... I'm done' '...' '...' 'The conspiracy, the conspiracy yeah. I don't want to say too much... I'm hurting, I'm really hurting'

I wonder what the conspiracy is?
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:23 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:

I remember in an interview somewhere.

The interviewer asked him a question he didn't like. I can't remember what but it went something like this:

'...' 'I don't want to say too much... I'm done' '...' '...' 'The conspiracy, the conspiracy yeah. I don't want to say too much... I'm hurting, I'm really hurting'

I wonder what the conspiracy is?

Only michael truely knows i mean its something he cannot say.. BTW i have to agree i don't think Sony is in on the hoax..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a thought on Sony...   Just a thought on Sony... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a thought on Sony...
Page 1 of 1