PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Music Speech 2002

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lilak2020

lilak2020

Sony Music Speech 2002 Empty
PostSubject: Sony Music Speech 2002   Sony Music Speech 2002 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm

I think you all should see this video it has lots of interesting hints that Michael gives

First thing i noticed was the date 15 June 2002. Michael "dies" exactly 7 years and 10 days later.

Now go to 3.09 listen carefully
"I just owe Sony one more record" "2 new songs which i have written ages ago"
Now what i want to know is what 2 new songs is michael talking about. I dont recall another record with two songs on it. OR is that still to come Wink

ok now go to 4.46
"good art never dies" haha yes we know that Michael

and finally 7.06
"but still i promise you the best is still to come" We can't wait Michael Very Happy

These are all the clues i found. Do you guys see anymore?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Sony Music Speech 2002   Sony Music Speech 2002 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 am

AMAZING video! Thank you Alex Smile I love those clues,especially the "but still i promise you the best is still to come" and it kinda goes with the This is It motto: "Like you've never seen him before" Wink --->BAM. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Sony Music Speech 2002   Sony Music Speech 2002 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 am

Great, but.

You never know when you die, and I can't really think of a hoax watching this, because.

I could say, I can't wait until xxxx, because I want to see/do xxxx.
-And between now and xxxx, I could die.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony Music Speech 2002   Sony Music Speech 2002 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:12 am

Brilliant! I think this kinda proves that the hoax was planned a very long time ago!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
mickdangle

PostSubject: Re: Sony Music Speech 2002   Sony Music Speech 2002 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:38 am

I was always suspicious as soon as I heard the news that mj had died. I beleive he may still be alive but until hes definately spotted we wont know. I also beleive he may have been murdered. I suspect either the family or tony mottolla. I remember talk of sony sabotaging INVINCIBLES publicity at the time. Michael's bad mouthing sony would have been very dangerous for him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Music Speech 2002   Sony Music Speech 2002 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Music Speech 2002
Page 1 of 1