PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!

Go down 
+4
lilak2020
BehindTheMask
byalovemj
Captain_EO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Empty
PostSubject: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 am

First of all I would like to say I cannot take credit for this because a friend showed it to me on FB, so thank you Marta!

Here is a european poster from Sony promoting the Playstation....Now I have no idea how new it is but look very closely at the person's face! Looks familiar right? lol!

Also there is the obvious 'This is Living' title and the not so obvious slogan in the bottom corner which says 'This is entertainment LIKE NEVER BEFORE' which reminds me exactly of the TII slogan 'Like you've never seen him before!' Razz

Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Thisis10

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 am

Captain_EO wrote:
First of all I would like to say I cannot take credit for this because a friend showed it to me on FB, so thank you Marta!

Here is a european poster from Sony promoting the Playstation....Now I have no idea how new it is but look very closely at the person's face! Looks familiar right? lol!

Also there is the obvious 'This is Living' title and the not so obvious slogan in the bottom corner which says 'This is entertainment LIKE NEVER BEFORE' which reminds me exactly of the TII slogan 'Like you've never seen him before!' Razz

Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Thisis10

L.O.V.E
this move seems to be a move from"ghosts" Very Happy...our "friend" Sony give us more clues bounce Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:55 am

byalovemj wrote:

this move seems to be a move from"ghosts" Very Happy...our "friend" Sony give us more clues bounce Smile)
Yeah the person who showed me this also posted the same move from 'Ghosts'! Razz I have never seen this poster before though have you?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:21 am

Captain_EO wrote:
byalovemj wrote:

Yeah the person who showed me this also posted the same move from 'Ghosts'! Razz I have never seen this poster before though have you?

L.O.V.E
...no...this is the first time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 pm

I thought it already had been posted.

Yeah, it's a new poster for PlayStation 3.

But This Is Living did first come out already in 07, around there. But yes, the poster is very new, and looks like Michael. Everybody I've showed it to, says it looks like him too.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:21 pm

wow this is great Emma a poster with a man that looks just like Mike and this slogan its great!

If this slogan was old why bring it back...unless sony is trying to tell us something Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:22 pm

norwegiantom wrote:
I thought it already had been posted.

Yeah, it's a new poster for PlayStation 3.

But This Is Living did first come out already in 07, around there. But yes, the poster is very new, and looks like Michael. Everybody I've showed it to, says it looks like him too.

Yeah just before I was going to post this here on the forum, I checked out youtube to see if I could find something like a commercial, but all I found was old stuff from 2007 like you said. So this poster must be new Razz I just don't understand why it is only a poster though...No commercials to go with it Suspect

@Alex, I know! It is weird how they just suddenly bring it back from 07!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:45 am

That is great,also the 'Ghosts' thing...it makes you think back of its story,Michael coming as a ghost then taking his 'mask' off so he becomes the ALIVE michael

Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Ghosts10

Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Ghosts11
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:56 am

Yeah you're right D!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah you're right D!

L.O.V.E

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 pm

you got to be kiddin'!
I almost fall off the chair when I saw the guy dancing in this poster!! OMG!! it looks soooo much to Michael!
gotta say I love the poster, the colours, the lights, the words :p the guy Razz or is a reference to omar b. with some make up or is a reference to Michael.
By the way, just a side comment: I saw the game for Wii, the dance one where you can follow the dances that Michale do.. does somebody have this game? I don't even have a Wii =( maybe we may find something there?? O_o
let me know Smile

Love you all! and thanks for this post, that image is just.. amazing, love it!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 am

yeah that was what i thought in the beginning,the guy on the poster reminds you of omer bhatti Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 am

Inhalib wrote:
By the way, just a side comment: I saw the game for Wii, the dance one where you can follow the dances that Michale do.. does somebody have this game? I don't even have a Wii =( maybe we may find something there?? O_o

Yeah I have the game but I can't seem to find anything at the moment....Except for logo on the box...I have never seen it mentioned on a Wii game before so it may be a clue...it is a logo for this company:

http://www.ailive.net/

It's basically the people who make the technology for the wii and PS3 montion sensor controllers...Take out the 'I' from between the 'A' and 'L' and you get Alive! Again, I have never seen this logo on any Wii or PS3 game before, so it's kinda funny it's on Michael's game!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Inhalib wrote:

Yeah I have the game but I can't seem to find anything at the moment....Except for logo on the box...I have never seen it mentioned on a Wii game before so it may be a clue...it is a logo for this company:

http://www.ailive.net/

It's basically the people who make the technology for the wii and PS3 montion sensor controllers...Take out the 'I' from between the 'A' and 'L' and you get Alive! Again, I have never seen this logo on any Wii or PS3 game before, so it's kinda funny it's on Michael's game!

L.O.V.E

That is actually REALLY weird, because I live in the US, and got the game as a christmas present (the one with the glove inside. IT'S SO COOL!) And I looked EVERYWHERE on the case. Where is that link? On the front of mine in the lower right hand corner it just says "Ubisoft" (the people who made the game) and Triumph International (w/ the same logo as the MJ estate) and the only link on the back is for the game... michaeljacksontheexperience.com, and for the ESRB rating (esrb.org)... Speaking of which, it says that the songs may have suggestive themes... dumbells. Anyways, where is that link? Please reply... it might be or might not be on mine...
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 am

daemon.trances wrote:

That is actually REALLY weird, because I live in the US, and got the game as a christmas present (the one with the glove inside. IT'S SO COOL!) And I looked EVERYWHERE on the case. Where is that link? On the front of mine in the lower right hand corner it just says "Ubisoft" (the people who made the game) and Triumph International (w/ the same logo as the MJ estate) and the only link on the back is for the game... michaeljacksontheexperience.com, and for the ESRB rating (esrb.org)... Speaking of which, it says that the songs may have suggestive themes... dumbells. Anyways, where is that link? Please reply... it might be or might not be on mine...

Well I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but I bought the collectors edition one with a free t-shirt...The logo for AiLive is on the back of the special box and also game case iteself.

I couldn't find a picture, but watch this video and stop it at about 2:38...You will see the logo I am talking about Smile

One weird thing is, the guy doing this video sounds like he is from Scotland, yet he DOESN'T seem to have the Ailive logo on the outer cardboard box like I do Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, my case doesn't have that link ANYWHERE!!! Weird.

And plus, now I'm jealous of you... because you got to get the game w/ an MJ t-shirt... I got a glove... WHICH IS AWESOME, but I WANT A SHIRT TOO! (I still don't have an MJ t-shirt, because none of them fit me... I'm VERY petite) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 am

daemon.trances wrote:
Yeah, my case doesn't have that link ANYWHERE!!! Weird.

And plus, now I'm jealous of you... because you got to get the game w/ an MJ t-shirt... I got a glove... WHICH IS AWESOME, but I WANT A SHIRT TOO! (I still don't have an MJ t-shirt, because none of them fit me... I'm VERY petite) Laughing

Haha well I'm jealous of you! I wanted one with the glove lol! but I haven't seen one with the glove anywhere in the UK Sad

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:19 am

XD
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Nice Find Smile I Too Agree The Person On The Poster Looks Like MJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!   Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Playstation...THIS IS LIVING!
Page 1 of 1