PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new video from MJHoaxEvidence

Go down 
+4
moonwalk 11/19
Dirty Diana
BehindTheMask
byalovemj
8 posters
AuthorMessage
byalovemj

byalovemj

new video from MJHoaxEvidence Empty
PostSubject: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 pm

I know this one. As one said, the user Leahcim/Leachim is definitely fake, BUT.. The video is not a video to forget! I can bet my house that it is Michael in that video. You do NOT find a so similar person in face.. The question is WHEN the video was first filmed. And why did Randy say one of his friends sold a video of his brother? Just after Leahcim video was released.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm

as far as i rememberLeahcim subscribed to this vid on youtube Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:00 pm

that video was posted just 3 days ago. it took a while to watch cuz i was looking at something else at the same time. lol! anyway i thought i saw a video somewhere, that said michael might be back in september. i can't exactly remember what year or the exact date. it probably won't happen though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Michaels birthday is 29th August. 3 days later is Septermber. So September is not a bad time.
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 pm

yeah maybe. i thought it had to do with the day he was buried or something. i'm not sure. Neutral cherry
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:40 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I know this one. As one said, the user Leahcim/Leachim is definitely fake, BUT.. The video is not a video to forget! I can bet my house that it is Michael in that video. You do NOT find a so similar person in face.. The question is WHEN the video was first filmed. And why did Randy say one of his friends sold a video of his brother? Just after Leahcim video was released.

I agree w/ u, Tom.....I dont understand how there can even be MJ impersonators since he was soooo totally different; yet, there r guys who do sing like him and even vaguely resemble? cyclops Escanova for example. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:40 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:

Hi northentom I think your house is safe Smile.

"Someone I considered very close and dear to me sold video of my brother behind my back for profit" randy Jackson Twitter 19 days ago.

How coincidental that a leaked video should appear on the Internet around the same time randy's talking about being betrayed.

if someone had betrayed Randy to
make profit it would surly ruin their friendship.

Why has that "someone" damaged their friendship just to release the video on YouTube for free?, it don't make sense surely it would be done for personal gain to be sold to the highest bidder and randy does say "for profit"

This leads me to two conclusions either Randy tweeted to indicate the video is authentic or there is still another very interesting video out there that we are yet to see. 

Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:35 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Michaels birthday is 29th August. 3 days later is Septermber. So September is not a bad time.

Wouldn't the return be at FL though?

It'd make sense considering that's where he was "buried".
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:32 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
NortheNtoM wrote:

Wouldn't the return be at FL though?

It'd make sense considering that's where he was "buried".

I dunno about a forest lawn return it's a resting place for the dead,  may be gary indiana his birth town but any location will do in my opinion.

but if Michael has faked his death as a political statement I can think of no better place then the lincoin steps Washington dc usa, located in capital of the powerfulest country where one of the most famous speeches "I have a dream" was delivered by black civil rights activist Martin Luther king jr and now a black president holds residence in the capital. 

I remember when news first broke that Michael had "died" the news kept playing the clips of they don't care about us which would later become part of tii which contained a portion of the mlk speech.

why was that particular footage given to the media? considering there is over 200 hours of footage there has to be a reason, michael's "death" had the same shock and intrigue vaule as the jfk shooting and moon landing everyone will remember where they were at the time and same will go for his return.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_a_Dream

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:23 pm

This reminds me some sort of GTA, where you respawn after dying, when you said comming back in the states.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:40 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
This reminds me some sort of GTA, where you respawn after dying, when you said comming back in the states.

Lol respawn sounds like something a mushroom might do lol, I want mj to return but i'd settle just to know he's safe and well Smile.

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Breaking news::New video from mjhoaxevidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:42 pm

What I dnt understand is why would he do this, leave clues, make people who love hm sooo much guess wether he's alive or dead. I believe he is and I try to play the guessing game, but sometimes its overwelming to me and I break dwn crying!!! I just want to know he's safe, I'm running out of tears, I miss him so much!!!!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new video from MJHoaxEvidence   new video from MJHoaxEvidence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new video from MJHoaxEvidence
Page 1 of 1