PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The leaked video clue

Go down 
+5
Dirty Diana
Captain_EO
BehindTheMask
lilak2020
PaTcHWoRK
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK

The leaked video clue Empty
PostSubject: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 am

I'm not sure if it is that brand, but in the video the figure is holding a can and remember all those images of Murray with the Coca Cola brand? And also the company's own advert?

The leaked video clue Clue_b10

The leaked video clue Clue2_10

Thoughts please Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Well from these images it is hard to tell what brand it is...But if i had to guess i would say it would be coke because the first image the can looks red to me. Also i know Mike didn't like Pepsi because all he went through with them. So i am guessing this is a coke can but again it is hard to tell with these images.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 pm

My thoughts exactly Smile
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Definitely a coke, or maybe Dr. Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm

this may be a clearer shot...it must be a coke can because it's red

The leaked video clue Coke10

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 pm

and you know what's weird? After recovering from a coma he is drinking Coke?! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: the leaked video   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Ya and isn't he at a clinic, cuz he is sick? He sure dances well ill?!! Love ya mj alien
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Yeah if it is red it is most likely coke. And everything in that video i think is supposed to be a clue so what does the coke mean here???

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: the leaked video   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 pm

I dnt know, but he is linked to coke and others and they had that other coke comercial, the one with machine spitten things out and evryones logos blurred out eccept the red mj jacket so they are telling us something!!!
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
this may be a clearer shot...it must be a coke can because it's red

The leaked video clue Coke10

L.O.V.E

Does anyone else think the image on the can itself looks a little like michael when he poses in a cross like position?.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: the leaked video   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Ya you just know michael when he moves, I think its hm for sure! I saw a ten min video of it, its our guy!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
Ya you just know michael when he moves, I think its hm for sure! I saw a ten min video of it, its our guy!!! flower

I agree that's our mike alright a few things concern me though, his body language and there's something not right with his hands I could be wrong but the fingers look red and swollen, still if the video's is post death at least he's still alive which is always a bonus lol.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: the leaked video   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Ya his fingwr tips are red it could be. The reflection from the can. I just hope it is!!!!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:38 pm

"Leahcim" wore white tapes on his fingers in the video.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 pm

:O NO!! What is weird is that news report about MJ being addicted to Coca Cola!! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I believe this video is full of clues, we just haven't discovered them yet Wink The coke can is very significant, in my opinion.

What about this picture... I have marked what I find very strange, pictures of Michael's(?) mouth with facial hair (we call it "mustasch" in Sweden, I really don't know what it is called in English). When have we seen Michael with that kind of facial hair? Yep, when he is in disguise Laughing

The leaked video clue Leahci10

Also, I think that it is something special with that door, which closes and opens - and btw this door is the same as in the mansion MJ hired and where he supposedly "died:
The leaked video clue Myster10

Another thing I noticed was this W-sign on Michael's shirt... does anyone know what it means?
The leaked video clue Mj_sig10
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 am

Yes it is moustache here also. Hmm I see very clearly about the possibility of a disguise, or maybe he just wanted to grow one. Obviously the disguise hasn't worked as intended so I'm going to stick to the theory about him growing one, remember, it's a new Michael! And I have no idea what the W stands for, maybe its upside down and it's M for Media? Who knows, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 am

The leaked video clue Nkyywj10
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:59 am

lol @ patchwork's avatar, a slaps too good for that creep.

I agree about the clues, I think it's been deliberately released unclear grainy dark colourless and soundless to cast doubt on authenticity, as time goes by we'll see more footage clearer pictures
more clues then audio with  michael either discussing  recent events or even his death... Bam.  
The facial hair does look real, when I first saw the badge I thought astronaunt we need a badge collector for identification.

I've held a personal theory that michael may have went on a space trip,Michael had discussed that possibility with spoon bender uri geller. I know of a least one chap who
went into space who wasn't actually an astronaunt.   
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:22 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
lol @ patchwork's avatar, a slaps too good for that creep.

I agree about the clues, I think it's been deliberately released unclear grainy dark colourless and soundless to cast doubt on authenticity, as time goes by we'll see more footage clearer pictures
more clues then audio with  michael either discussing  recent events or even his death... Bam.  
The facial hair does look real, when I first saw the badge I thought astronaunt we need a badge collector for identification.

I've held a personal theory that michael may have went on a space trip,Michael had discussed that possibility with spoon bender uri geller. I know of a least one chap who
went into space who wasn't actually an astronaunt.   

Yes, many people a year go on space trips for around $20m. As we all know Michel loved to be different and just wanted the have fun Smile

Oh and thanks for noticing, It only took a few minutes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: the leaked video   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:50 am

I watched the video after this a few more times, one thing I saw in the begining, his front picture of the littje cut outs of his face. The left lower pic. Of his chin, looked off. A little square or something?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:55 am

Michael used to have facial hair, well. He had sideburns since he was 20, and he had a "tiny" mustache when he was around 25-30, and he is now well over 50, and a facial hair like "leahciM" has in this video, does make him unrecognizable with a hood, and look younger.
Back to top Go down
sirius

sirius

PostSubject: Talking about astronauts ..number 7 again!   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:32 am

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:43 am

That's crazy...

The leaked video clue Ab10

this is written on the main page where the picture with the T-shirt is shown. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
sirius

sirius

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:46 am

Nicole and Jeffery Rank were busted for wearing anti-Bush t-shirts to a rally in Corpus Christi on the Fourth of July, 2004. No joke: they were arrested on Independence Day for wearing shirts critical of the President.

The offending slogans? “Love America, Hate Bush,” “Regime Change Starts at Home,” and the ever-popular “No Bush,” utilizing the international symbol secretly introduced by the French to compromise our freedoms.

Pretty slick, eh? Bush and his increasingly thuggish handlers get an object lesson in the Bill of Rights. And it only cost 80K of your taxpayer dollars, in addition to the tens of thousands expended occupying government lawyers, to drive it home.

That’s what VDB calls joybuzzer justice.
[img]The leaked video clue 2v9almw[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The leaked video clue   The leaked video clue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The leaked video clue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next