PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena??? Empty
PostSubject: TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena???   TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:12 am

When i first joined this great forum I remember my first post was about the seating plans for TII at the 02 Arena...I think this is a very important clue therefore i am going to post it again but on the breaking news section where most people tend to look for some obvious clues...

So the receipt i received and also on the back of the tickets themselves told me that i would be sitting in block 108 (row T) seats 255-257...Not very strange at first but now take a look at the seating plan for the 02 below:

http://www.thewonderwall.com/tickets/images/seating-plans/london-o2-arena-possible-seating-plan-for-michael-jackson-630x411.jpg

My seats are clearly not in the block which the are supposed to be in! In fact seats 255-257 are in block 109! So after noticing this i took a look at another arena in London which was Wembley stadium...

http://www.ticketline.co.uk/images/ticketline/seatingplan/london-wembley-stadium-default_lrg.gif

Now there are no seat numbers on this plan, but blocks 108 and 109 are in almost exactly the same position as the 02...so what if the tickets are really for Wembley instead! When Mike comes back he can still play the concerts and all the people who kept their tickets still get the chance to see MJ perform!
Also another thing...even if it was the old stadium and not the new one, Mike has performed at Wembley before!

What do you think?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena???   TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:23 am

So there was never any O2 performances, MJ knew that? So he knew it would be on the NEW Wembley, something NEW. Something big.

So they who sold tickets has lied, and what is MJ going to do with that?

*And why have they edited/moved the places?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena???   TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
So there was never any O2 performances, MJ knew that? So he knew it would be on the NEW Wembley, something NEW. Something big.

So they who sold tickets has lied, and what is MJ going to do with that?

*And why have they edited/moved the places?

Well I am not sure that if MJ ever does do the TII concerts when/if he comes back that they will be at another arena....But the tickets i have cannot be for the 02 arena unless they have updated the seating plan (Which i highly doubt!)...

About Wembley...it is possible that it could be here or another arena but Wembley has a very similar layout to the 02 which is why i was suspicious...but apparently it has a seating capacity of around 90,000 so it is about 70,000 more seats lol! But yeah like you said, if the tickets were for Wembley all along then it will be huge considering the amount of seating!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: TII tickets possibly not for 02 arena   TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 pm

That's weird, I wish I had tickets!!!! queen king
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena???   TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Well I guess if nothing else it may prove the o2 concerts were never going happen, in which case A.E.G was prepared to make as many tickets as they could print and sell, their advice
to ticket buyers after michael's "death" was fans could keep the tickets if they soo wished, I assume many did and aeg kept their buckets of money.

it all seems strange, how possible is it that they could of allocated standing room? not likily right? it would be breaching health and safety, as captain eo says the tickets could well be for another arena or something else perhapps all the ticket numbers will be placed into a raffle to meet michael when he returns, captain eo how much do you want for your ticket? Lol.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena???   TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:04 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Well I guess if nothing else it may prove the o2 concerts were never going happen, in which case A.E.G was prepared to make as many tickets as they could print and sell, their advice
to ticket buyers after michael's "death" was fans could keep the tickets if they soo wished, I assume many did and aeg kept their buckets of money.

it all seems strange, how possible is it that they could of allocated standing room? not likily right? it would be breaching health and safety, as captain eo says the tickets could well be for another arena or something else perhapps all the ticket numbers will be placed into a raffle to meet michael when he returns, captain eo how much do you want for your ticket? Lol.

Yeah i agree Rogerrabbit, it does prove that the concerts were never going to be! Another way to prove this is the huge delay that i had to wait just to recieve the tickets! I remember hearing that we could keep them and i said i would. I waited and waited but i didn't get them until about december 2009! So this could also prove that the concerts were never going to happen because AEG/02 wouldn't have had the tickets ready in time for the first show! We rang them to ask where the tickets were and they kept saying "oh we haven't had the printed yet"! So what would the people have done who hadn't received them in time for the shows?!

lol! Rogertabbit my tickets aren't for sale!....that did make me laugh though Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena???   TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TII Tickets Possibly NOT for the 02 arena???
Page 1 of 1