PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011

Go down 
+2
MJacksonHD
Dirty Diana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Good Find Wink.
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Aha Infact I Remember A Joke Like This:

The Lyrics Sounded Like:
Tito Did It, Tito Did It.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this was the song that was at the end of the video Manu posted! End of Our World was it called?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:33 pm

She Longs To Live
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think this was the song that was at the end of the video Manu posted! End of Our World was it called?

L.O.V.E

they say it's called 'the gloved one'
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Fans say it's named everything.

Fans put name on songs nobody has heared, but people are interested in. Good example are I'm Still The King feat Will.I.Am where they've used Runner Up by Jason Malachi.. But this snippet has also been named End Of Our World. No, it's not JM singing this song, but people are crazy to fill names. This is an actual track by MJ, but nobody knows the name for certain.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Hmm,I remember I looked on MJ's unreleased songs list and there was this song called 'the gloved one'
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm

I Agree It's Either The Gloved One Or The End Of Our World.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:19 am

MJacksonHD wrote:
I Agree It's Either The Gloved One Or The End Of Our World.

okay then.as long as you guys listened to 'the end of the world' snippet I have to agree with you.
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 am

its called the end of our world and it sounds super hott
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Did you see the comments on the video? Apparently

Quote :
This album is fake, and this was confirmed by the mj estate. this isnt a new song, it is a mashup of stuff from the dangerous album and an added instrumental.

Yeah. It's sad. There may be a song called the Gloved One, but I don't think it's this one. Sorry guys. I would've LOVED to hear this as a complete song though... (:-(
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:58 am

Okay,pretending the comment might be true,the song will surely be released...one day...

New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Gloved10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011   New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New song 'The Gloved One' from the new album 'Legacy' possibly coming in 2011
Page 1 of 1