PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which album will actually be released?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Which album will actually be released? Empty
PostSubject: Which album will actually be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:44 am

Ok,I received this on facebook

http://hubpages.com/hub/mijacnewalbum

As you can see,most of the tracks from the album they say in the link above are not the same as the tracks we all know we will find on the album that is gonna be released.They say the tracks are

Another Day (Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz )

Bassouille (Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz)

Belong 2 ( Jackson and Riley)

Buffalo Hill (Jackson )

Face (Jackson)

Fear (Jackson)

Get Around (Jackson )

Hold My Hand (Claudia Kelly and Akon)

The Future (Jackson and will.i.am)

Rolling The Dice (Temperton )

Seven Digits (Jackson and Loren )

This Is Our Time (Jackson )

They also say that these are possible tracks,but from those tracks we only know "Another Day" as being for sure on the album.We all know the tracks are

1.We be ballin
2.She got it
3.A place without no name
4.Work tht body
5.To satisfy you
6.Another Day
7.Serious Effect
8.Get out of the rain
9.In the future

Also,they say
Quote :
Don't forget the fact that Jackson is the most successful entertainer of all time.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Which album will actually be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:27 am

Yeah i saw both these track listings too! I think that both sets are possible but more likely the first set because most of the second set are already leaked online and i think most of us proably have them...Also i heard that the picture of the album we have seen that is supposed to be out in november is a fan made one Suspect but it is really good, professional quality for a fan to have made it so i really am not sure Rolling Eyes

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Which album will actually be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:49 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Also i heard that the picture of the album we have seen that is supposed to be out in november is a fan made one Suspect

I dont believe that lol,i guess it's just a rumor Neutral

Anyway you may be right about the tracks list
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: which album will actully be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 am

Wich picture? The blue eye one was from 1999 &was supose to go on the invincable album. I can't get the links so I can't see it. I agree with the first set of music to be on the track, but there are some interesting titles on the second list that goes with this hoax. Good find, I wish I could see all that's posted, flusteratin: )
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Which album will actually be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 am

Christina robinson wrote:
Wich picture? The blue eye one was from 1999 &was supose to go on the invincable album. I can't get the links so I can't see it. I agree with the first set of music to be on the track, but there are some interesting titles on the second list that goes with this hoax. Good find, I wish I could see all that's posted, flusteratin: )

On the link i posted,they show the actual invincible cover

Which album will actually be released? Michae10

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: which album will actully be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:09 am

Ya, the picture of mj with the blue eye that's gonna be on the nxt album the future, that was the original picture for the invincable album and at the last minuet the went with mjs face, the one above. The blue eye picture was from 1999 I saw an artical from Paul Ryes interview with rollingstones they talked about it.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Which album will actually be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:20 am

Ya, the picture of mj with the blue eye that's gonna be on the nxt album the future, that was the original picture for the invincable album and at the last minuet the went with mjs face, the one above. The blue eye picture was from 1999 I saw an artical from Paul Ryes interview with rollingstones they talked about it.

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: which album will actully be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:24 am

! king
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Which album will actually be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:13 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
Also i heard that the picture of the album we have seen that is supposed to be out in november is a fan made one Suspect

I dont believe that lol,i guess it's just a rumor Neutral

Anyway you may be right about the tracks list

Yeah me neither, it looks far to professional! lol! Still not sure which set will be on the album though...maybe a mixture of both?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: which album will actully be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:23 am

Look up Robert Paul Reyes on the internet and put in mj, ull find that picture, it was taken by his proffessinol photographer he is on twitter to.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: which album will actully be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Which album will actually be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am

Look up Robert Paul Reyes on the internet and put in mj, ull find that picture, it was taken by his proffessinol photographer he is on twitter to.

Thanks Christina, i too have seen this picture before but i was saying how the actual album itself looks way to professional for a fan to have made it lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which album will actually be released?   Which album will actually be released? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which album will actually be released?
Page 1 of 1