PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. Empty
PostSubject: Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.   Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:51 am

Has anyone seen the complete art work used for 'micheal' it has already been discussed but mostly about the songs and the people who appear on the album cover.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/full-cover-mjs-new-album-michael-265164/

(anyone got a better link?)

I need help decoding it's meaning and the symbolism, what's deal with the bubbles? and what's within them, why is there money falling from the sky, a burning picture of Michael, flames near blanket, fruit, northern lights a mountain/ sand dune and a another UFO in michaels fedora tii silhouette, everything else I missed, it's all for love.     
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.   Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:01 pm

To me, the burning picture of Michael looks like a magazine...maybe it's symbolizing the removal of his past that was written in them? I'm not entirely sure but it's an idea lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.   Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks captain eo Wink yes maybe that's it, I got a shiver thinking it a bad omen I also noticed flames in other areas, although I haven't done any research on the art work I'd assumed the painting is a story board of michael's life? aside from the symbolism, starting from the left we see the young jacksons and their home in Gary and reference to steel town as it moves to the right see Michael through the ages and more recently  see him as he was at the o2 arena, the story board then continues past that time line with a reference to cirque du soleil, wait that's not part Michael Jackson life or one of his highlights or achievements. 

I might be wrong  but the artwork does seem to be chronicling his life I suppose one could accept inclusion of the children at the funeral in his life story, but not events that are post "death" such as cirque du soleil Smile thanks it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.   Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:41 am

Oh yeah, I heard many people thought that the artwork was like a story of Michael's life...from left to right is like his past leading to the present day! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.   Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 am

Here... you can look at the picture in my signature... or check this out... i uploaded it myself... Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. MICHAELMuralFIXED-1
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.   Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 pm

That's much better thank you Wink, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.   Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help decoding the art work on 'Michael' the album.
Page 1 of 1