PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Read the full article here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roger-friedman/michael-jacksons-new-albu_b_776333.html

This is an interesting article; especially this part, I think:
"A few months ago I was the first to report that Michael, unbeknownst to anyone, had recorded a bunch of songs in the summer of 2007. This is what happened: He'd turned up on the doorstep, literally, of his long time friends Dominic and Connie Cascio, in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. With him were his three kids, a tutor, and some pets. They'd escaped from an estate in northern Virginia, where Michael had sought refuge after a short stint in Las Vegas. He had no place else to go."

Makes you wonder what they escaped from, were they threatened?? Were they still threatened in 2009?

What do you think about the Cascio tracks, real or fake?

I love you Pia

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:40 am

lovemjangel wrote:
They'd escaped from an estate in northern Virginia

Suspect It does make you wonder what they were escaping from as you said Pia...Using that word makes it sound as if he is in danger, but of what?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 am

Well I don't know if this is true but it is said that Prince,Paris and Blanket said that it's not Michael's voice in the songs that were gonna be released.Now if this will be found true,the songs won't be released any more Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:13 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Well I don't know if this is true but it is said that Prince,Paris and Blanket said that it's not Michael's voice in the songs that were gonna be released.Now if this will be found true,the songs won't be released any more Neutral

Yeah I have been reading about that too! I really don't know what is going to happen to the album now Neutral But come to think of it, how do TMZ know the kids said this? How did they get access to what Michael's children have said about the tracks? I wonder if this is just another made up story from the media?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:39 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Yeah I have been reading about that too! I really don't know what is going to happen to the album now Neutral But come to think of it, how do TMZ know the kids said this? How did they get access to what Michael's children have said about the tracks? I wonder if this is just another made up story from the media?!

L.O.V.E
What Michael's kids thinks about this has been all over internet for days, TMZ could have read it anywhere Wink
We don't know if all of this is true, though... maybe it's just another way to make headlines...
I love you Pia

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:30 am

lovemjangel wrote:

What Michael's kids thinks about this has been all over internet for days, TMZ could have read it anywhere Wink
We don't know if all of this is true, though... maybe it's just another way to make headlines...
I love you Pia

Oh yeah i didn't think of that Pia lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:07 am

lovemjangel wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

L.O.V.E
maybe it's just another way to make headlines...

that's it for sure! TMZ hasnt had any other headlines about Michael so far Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:49 pm

^^ there has to be a conflict for MJ to resolve since he began with one (death). Why not put all rumors to rest through the album somehow? Such as coming out before, like the 13th... to explain it all, the 'keys' of everything that happened...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles    Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's New Album Faces Obstacles
Page 1 of 1