PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New videos

Go down 
+4
moonwalk 11/19
Rogerrabbit
BehindTheMask
Christina robinson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Please check out these videos and tell me. What you think, the first two I was Pissed the last one is really good The videos are on youtube First MichaelJackson Exposed 1 and check #2. by TheEternalAge. Crap: ) the good video in same area I Michael jackson In the Back. Wirh lyrics that one is good. Please tell me your opinion, thank you!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Could we please have links? Smile
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm sry I couldntt link them over, they are on you tube the First look under Michael Jackson exposed1 by TheEternalAge there. Is a #2 also. The good one is also on youtube Michael Jackson "In The Back" with lyrics. By MsAriesLoveMj new that one is. Good
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
I'm sry I couldntt link them over, they are on you tube the First look under Michael Jackson exposed1 by TheEternalAge there. Is a #2 also. The good one is also on youtube Michael Jackson "In The Back" with lyrics. By MsAriesLoveMj new that one is. Good

Hi christina

just copy and paste it works for me and I use an iPhone,I can't see some videos because my iPhones playing up Neutral

Last edited by Rogerrabbit on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm sry I dnt have a computer just a my touch phone, IF ANYONE CAN HELP DWNLOAD A LINK ID APPRECIATE IT!!!!! AGAIN I'M SRY
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm sry I dnt have a computer just a my touch phone, IF ANYONE CAN HELP DWNLOAD A LINK ID APPRECIATE IT!!!!! AGAIN I'M SRY

It's a complex process called jailbreaking which I wouldn't advise unless you know what your doing you could render your apple product useless, I now understand why you can't post links Smile.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:18 pm

FOR MICHEAL JACKSON EXPOSED. http://y1T9lgLR3Y&sns=em
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm

hi there Christinia, i don't know how to download but posting a link is pretty easy. just copy the link like for example https://www.youtube.com etc...... then you should be able to access it ok. i hope that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:25 pm

FOR MICHEAL JACKSON EXPOSED. http://y1T9lgLR3Y&sns=em

Yay you did it Smile copy n paste away hon Smile.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 pm

CThanx I cheated I sent the video to myself and wrote it dwn, sry for the trouble but thanx for the props!!! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Srry mj xposed 2 is. http//wwwyoutube.com/watch?V=UDDS8WixpAo&sds=em. Not the other one
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Michael Jackson Exposed1 by TheEternalAge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1T9lgLR3yY

Exposed2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDDS8WixpAo

Would have liked to give you the link to the "Michael Jackson in the Back with lyrics" too, but unfortunately I can neither watch or post it due to the Sony content problem which Germans have. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:57 am

Hey, thanx for that!!! I got upset for a min when I saw those two videos, couldn't believe someone wld trash him that way! But then I saw the mj in the back new song and it brought me bk, and happy again! Its off his mj ultimate collection cd I bough the collecters box set. Its AWSOME!!!! Smile talks about "why?, you stab me in the bk?" And the police dnt do nothing and he falls breaking. Its all over youtube new song. But, thanx again!!! farao king flower queen
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:16 am

I looked at these videos yesterday. Went to bed last night thinking about them and I have to say I'm very upset by them. This so-called preacher should spend his time in church preaching about God instead of spewing venom about one of God's best creation (Michael). A so-called preacher should be preaching love not all this nastiness that he has coming out of his mouth. I'm so disgusted by it! As one person mentioned, while saying all this, he is dressed in a similar fashion as Mike. Maybe what we are seeing here is more than just a little GHOST OF JEALOUSY!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 am

I COULDN'T OF SAID IT BETTER THAN THAT!!! THANK YOU! cheers cheers king king queen
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

New videos Empty
PostSubject: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:53 am

Has anyone seen this? Is it another clue? V for Vanquish! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGWJrkMBZs&sns=em
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Has anyone seen this? Is it another clue? V for Vanquish! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGWJrkMBZs&sns=em
Yeah i think Diana posted this a few weeks ago but still a very interesting video to watch! Mr. V even posted a section mentioning Michael because he heard people had suspicions that he was Mike lol! He claimed not to be or to even have a connection to Mike but he is still an interesting character and someone to keep an eye on!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
I looked at these videos yesterday. Went to bed last night thinking about them and I have to say I'm very upset by them. This so-called preacher should spend his time in church preaching about God instead of spewing venom about one of God's best creation (Michael). A so-called preacher should be preaching love not all this nastiness that he has coming out of his mouth. I'm so disgusted by it! As one person mentioned, while saying all this, he is dressed in a similar fashion as Mike. Maybe what we are seeing here is more than just a little GHOST OF JEALOUSY!

I'm not gonna watch the videos I know what to expect, he sounds likes a imbecile a poor excuse of a holyman, he 
shouldn't be allowed any where near anyones ears yet alone a church, people like him shouldn't have a voice full stop, spouting posion preaching hate displaying envy, is it any wonder no one goes to church any more.

Back to top Go down
Janna

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Just another example of how people can take anything and put a spin on it. Take it for what is is worth and that is not much.

Love ya MJ,take care Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: New videos   New videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New videos
Page 1 of 1