PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 am

Omg affraid Amazing Manu! I would never have even thought about going back to look at the album cover!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 am

[quote="beLIEve in L.O.V.E."]Oh. My. GOSH, MANU !! How did you manage to find that ?? You must have been looking at it with a magnifying glass ! Amazing find !!

@beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

How I found this? As I've stolen this information on another forum.
So it's not mine. I've often looked at the cover, and the bubbles, but to be honest, in the past, I saw no connection until now.

But I think the main thing we have this info. Embarassed Embarassed cheers cheers lol! Manu
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 am

Taken from another form or not, this was a great find Manu !! Very Happy

I NEVER would have thought to look at the album. This is a great clue for us all !!
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:14 am

Well spotted Manu, so could the bubbles contain clues to future events?e.g post album release, check out the bubble on the tree it's a gavel, does anyone have any theories on the burning money & paper/magazine with michael on the cover, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:24 am

Maybe that was a clue to when that tabloid went down, what was it ? Weekly world news or something ? I don't remember it too well, but I remember it had printed a lot of false allegations against Michael. Or maybe it was a hint that there's money and contracts involved.

The gavel is obvious, the trial. Maybe all the clues have to do with the trial ? If Teddy Riley is releasin another Michael album in the near future, then maybe well find some more clues in or on it. But what Manu posted was such a shock, but it ties in perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 am

Great thinking guys! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:49 pm

I know I said to deviate away from illuminati theories, but now it's troubling me. The passed few days, after Paris tweeted about they don't care about us and finding out who "they" are, I think she's been tweeting A LOT about the illuminati. She just tweeted a while ago two things that fought myattention, one was about her watching paranormal activity 3 and saying something like "uh oh the ghost just drew the eye of lucifer, you know what that means". Well we know that that is an illuminati symbol. Theres been more, but what surprised me was this that she posted :

"#IfYouOnlyKnew Truth…
Twitter for iPhone • 10/22/11 2:35 PM"

Isn't that strange ?!
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Hello all, after a very very long absence, I'm back and know nothing of new clues. I've been gone since the first week of July. I've been doing a little catching up and all i can say is wow! Hope you all are well.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Hello crystal ! I'm pretty new still to the forum, but welcome back ! I'm Emi, or believe, whatever you wanna call me lol !

Well as for the trial, if you wanna catch up, reading this whole hread from firstro last page will pretty much put you up to speed ! ^___^
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 am

Welcome back crystaldanae87! Very Happy

As for Paris' tweets...I like the second one better because I understand it more lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am

Same Emma ! XD I just think hat her behavior lately seems a little strange, she didn't really ever throw put stuff like that too much before. This is all fairly recent !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
Same Emma ! XD I just think hat her behavior lately seems a little strange, she didn't really ever throw put stuff like that too much before. This is all fairly recent !

I guess we will have to keep watching her account to see if she says anything else! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Why else would she be talking about this stuff that is far more mature than what she should be? Its OBVOUSLY important if she knows and talks about it publicly..
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Seriously ! Not even Emma understands about the Illuminati ( lol! )

I haven't seen to many more clues right now, I've been pretty sick again lol But, I want to mention,that while I was listening to my TV today, there was some kind of car commercial on and whatever they had playing in the background for music I SWEAR I heard Michael, but it wasn't a song I've ever heard him in before.

I mean it was more like his beatboxing a little every now and then, but by just listening with my ears I was like 'hmm sounds like Michael. Wait a minute. . . '
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Hey guys, riddle me this ;

I've been surfing around YouTube, watching videos and studying up on the hoax and such, and I just had a thought that I NEED opinions on.

Okay, here is my full question in detail ;

Doctor Shafer, the so-called 'father of propofol', went as far in his research on the case as to ingest the propofol himself, to prove that even if Michael had ingested it, it would not have killed him. Which obviously, it didn't. Okay, we got this, but he also said that the levels of propofol found in Michael's 'body' were TOO HIGH, and that the propofol HAD to have been injected after death, as in after the heart stopped beating, because if it had been injected before the heart stopped beating, it would have been metabolized, and the levels would have not been as high. So he said it had to be injected AFTER death, AFTER the heart stopped beating.

But then if that's the case. WHAT supposedly KILLED HIM ?!

Which is why I think the cryogenics theory is starting to look better, it would make 1000x more sense, because they get a dead body that looks similar to Michael, inject propofol into it, and viola. Claim it's Michael, and call it propofol intoxication.

But, what do you all think ? I can't get passed the fact that he said it had to be injected after death, it's a huge clue I believe !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Quote :
Seriously ! Not even Emma understands about the Illuminati

lol!

Ok as well as the illuminati, the cryogenics thing is another thing I don't really understand...even after watching Pearl's video below:

Can you explain what she means Emi? Embarassed lol!

EDIT: Also, check out this tweet from LaToya...:

Quote :
latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
Please.....Don't Believe Everything You Hear On The Stand!!!! #MurrayTrial @HLNtv
1 hour ago

She is telling us NOT to believe everything we hear from the stand....even though the witnesses have sworn to tell the truth? lol! Could this be another clue that the trial is fake? Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:51 pm

No problem Emma, I know I might not have all of the information together about the cryogenics myself, but I think I can explain enough for you to tie it in.

Well Cryogenics is :The branch of physics dealing with the production and effects of very low temperatures.
And what they do with it, is they freeze bodies AFTER death, to hopefully one day unfreeze them and bring them back to life, or cure an illness they suffered from. For a while it was suspected that Walt Disney's body was frozen to one day bring him back and cure his cancer, I think that's what he had.

Anyway. So basically as the theory would go, is that Michael used a body from the cryogenics lab he had ties with, I believe he and Bubbles were supposed to be preserved and buried together or something like that (Pearl says Bubbles is alive, but for some reason I thought he'd died a while ago lol). The reason he wouldn't have a problem with using a body from them for the hoax is because the bodies were donated to science, to be used for research.

So it could have happened like this, Michael asked for a body to be used in the hoax, and got it. Obviously, the body is already deceased. And what I was saying is that Dr. Shafer said that the propofol was injected after death, which the cryogenic body would explain that.

See I'm not that good at explaining it, but that's how I can basically word it, cause that's basically it. That's just how I see it working. Maybe we can request a video from Pearl to explain it thoroughly, like how it all would have went down if it has to do with the cryogenics. Matter of fact, I'm going to go post a request on her YT, maybe she'll do it ? I hope !
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 pm

So, if it was adminestered AFTER "death" it points to a "murder" cover up. ie: Someone "killed" him and then wanted to make it look like an overdose. Accident or not. An overdose looks "better" than murder. Less shocking.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm

True true, but then the question is, what did it ?

That's why we know this is a hoax. Even with the trial, the lines don't connect. If someone wanted to kill Michael, I'm sure they would have a different way. It's an elaborate hoax Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Have you seen these two video clips that were shown by the surveillance camera in the court?
What struck me, these are many cars that have arrived in Carolwood. This is not normal.
Somewhere on youtube , I saw an interview but much earlier, said a young woman who waited a lot of Michael in front of the residence the night that this was the first time, that so many cars in the night with Michael came home.
Perhaps Michael got home, but perhaps he also sat back in a car that then left the property again?
What I also observed on the video was this man, who has gone back and forth. To me it looked like he was wearing a coat and Pijamahose it. It was really June? Was it on that June night so cold, that people have to dress coat? I find that interesting.

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:55 am

Oh thanks Emi! That makes sense now Smile

Quote :
Perhaps Michael got home, but perhaps he also sat back in a car that then left the property again?
Yeah there has been people speaking about that a lot….Maybe Michael WAS in the car that left!

Quote :
What I also observed on the video was this man, who has gone back and forth. To me it looked like he was wearing a coat...

Oh yeah! I wondered who that was too!! Did any of you guys see who it was?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:17 pm

No problem Emma (: recorded a reply from Pearl, but I'll post that when im home and on my computer.

And me too ! I was like "what ? It's June in CALIFORNIA !" I don't care WHAT time of night it is, I live on the east coast and it was one HOT summer ! California is always at least a 10 degree difference ! It stays warm.

Who wears a coat in the summer ?

I think that he left in that car and they replaced him with another body. It makes so much sense ! This trial is getting ridiculous. I mean that guy that shook murrays hand and kissed his forehead ? Staged. Are they kiddin ? Get real !
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:36 pm

@Emma here's what Pearl had to say, I think she describes it pretty bluntly. (:

"I'm not a cryogenics expert. So look up cryogenics on wikipedia or google it.

My theory is the ONLY way the dead body and the death hoax makes sense in it's totality is for the body NOT to be that of Michael JOE Jackson. The dead body has the wrong middle name-Michael JOSEPH Jackson, therefore is the body someone else's who was previously frozen for resuscitation later who is assumed to be Michael Joe Jackson?

Keep Michaeling! "

Basically she's treating Michael and the body as two different Michaels, separating them by Michael Joe Jackson and Michael Joseph Jackson, because as she said that is correct.

Now, I really thought they didn't have the video footage from the house anymore, but I guess they do, which just gives us more questions.

Let's say Michael left in that car that left, and one of the many cars that came in had the cryogenic body in it - OR EVEN say the body was in the house earlier in the day. It COULD work like this, we don't know what happened because we weren't there, but this seems likely.

I'm just thinking, Paris and Prince and Blanket didn't see their father (I assume) until they presumably saw him dead, which again we don't know how true this is.

Let's put it this way. Now knowing that depending on who's telling the story, we can gather that Pris and Prince saw "Michael" dead. But they recovered so fast ? If I saw something like that, I would NOT have been okay.

And also, we know how public their business is. Well when my brother in law passed away, from CANCER might I add, so we knew what was happening, you know ? It wasn't like SURPRISE like it supposedly was for them. But, even so, my niece and nephew (ages 8 and 11 at the time) had to see a psychiatrist, just as a precaution, to make sure that they were okay.

But his death was seen coming, you know ? "Michael's" "death" was not seen coming, it was a shock. I would DEFINITELY need someone to talk to for a WHILE about it !

I mean if the kids knew that they were going to put a body in his room, they might not have gone near it. I believe they knew, and THAT'S why they didn't see Michael during that day. Kai Chase DID say that they usually have breakfast together every morning, right ? So, if my dad wasn't there for breakfast, if he usually had it with me, I would go to him room.

I know they had to know the whole time.

Sorry for the rant, just getting some things off my mind that came in while thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Quote :
I think that he left in that car and they replaced him with another body. It makes so much sense ! This trial is getting ridiculous. I mean that guy that shook murrays hand and kissed his forehead ? Staged. Are they kiddin ? Get real !
I missed the trial tonight….what do you mean by this? Someone went up to Murray and shook his hand> I thought people weren't allowed to approach him? Anything interesting happen?

Quote :
My theory is the ONLY way the dead body and the death hoax makes sense in it's totality is for the body NOT to be that of Michael JOE Jackson. The dead body has the wrong middle name-Michael JOSEPH Jackson, therefore is the body someone else's who was previously frozen for resuscitation later who is assumed to be Michael Joe Jackson?
Ah, ok! Thanks for asking her Emi!

Well now that you mention that stuff…I think it does make sense and could be a possibility! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Today nothing of particular interest happened, besides the man approaching him. Also court ended very early, before lunch because of scheduling issues apparently.

That's what I said to my mom, too ! I didn't think a witness could approach a defendant ? And for this man to ge off the stand after he was dismissed, walk right up to Murray, shake his hand and kiss his forehead ? That's unreal ! Staged. Besides that, basically today was just. Former patients of Murray saying what a great man be is and blah blah blah. But it all seemed rehearsed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next