PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murray trial leading us to a return

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Murray trial leading us to a return Empty
PostSubject: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:34 pm

So I thought for an "ultimate shock" MJ would have CM go on his speedy trial on its original date. Now that we see it has been postponed until May 9, I am beginning to think that before May 9 comes we may get it postponed ANOTHER 2 months which would take us into July...but May 9 is only 14 days away from May 23 which is the day the countdown stops on http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com <<but who knows what this could lead to? But Criss Angel was right, we have been getting so many clues in the past month....he was tweeting about a Revolution coming this summer with clues leading up to it, and we have only seen Michael Jackson clues throughout the whole Internet...so I do think Michael is the "Revolution" and the truth will finally prevail in July 2011.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:19 am

That's a very good thought exactly like mine and emma's Smile Oh well,as I said,great minds think alike
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:09 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
That's a very good thought exactly like mine and emma's Smile Oh well,as I said,great minds think alike

Thanks D Very Happy

And Criss Angel just tweeted us about the Revolution again, but instead of clues he talked about INFO coming!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:41 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Thanks D Very Happy

And Criss Angel just tweeted us about the Revolution again, but instead of clues he talked about INFO coming!

Amazing! This year sounds to be very interesting and...people,we've just started our final mission Wink bounce
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Thanks D Very Happy

Amazing! This year sounds to be very interesting and...people,we've just started our final mission Wink bounce

Murray trial leading us to a return Untitl10

Tick tock...T-minus 4 months and counting...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 am

tee hee hee bounce
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Hmm I Witnessed A Site Similar To This Before Only It Was About A Game Called:

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3

It Was CaLLED: FindMakarov.com Similar Countdown But Somebody Changed Their Pc's Date To Like A Year Later And They Got To See What Happened ON That Date Someone Should Do That For The Countdownsite.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 pm

MJacksonHD wrote:

It Was CaLLED: FindMakarov.com Similar Countdown But Somebody Changed Their Pc's Date To Like A Year Later And They Got To See What Happened ON That Date Someone Should Do That For The Countdownsite.

Ok I just did what you said on the website michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and it was kinda weird...I changed my computer time and date to the day we all worked out that it would stop and it kept counting up, just like the last counter website we found! Can someone else please try it just incase I did something wrong lol! Also it would show if we get the same result!

I don't understand why they count down to a certain day and then continue counting upwards! Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:57 am

hmm exactly like this one (if you guys remember)

Murray trial leading us to a return 26062010
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:16 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJacksonHD wrote:

Ok I just did what you said on the website michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and it was kinda weird...I changed my computer time and date to the day we all worked out that it would stop and it kept counting up, just like the last counter website we found! Can someone else please try it just incase I did something wrong lol! Also it would show if we get the same result!

I don't understand why they count down to a certain day and then continue counting upwards! Suspect

L.O.V.E

Have you seen this.
Go to page

http://seeallweb.org/domain/michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:19 am

Manu060662 wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
MJacksonHD wrote:

L.O.V.E

Have you seen this.
Go to page

http://seeallweb.org/domain/michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com Exclamation Exclamation

you mean this

Murray trial leading us to a return Mjfd1110
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:26 am

Yes. Yes. OMG I made a mistake?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:32 am

Manu060662 wrote:
Yes. Yes. OMG I made a mistake?

not at all,it was written on the website.Thanks for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:30 am

Yeah that's the site D! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:41 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah that's the site D! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:40 am

Glad I Could Sort Of Help Out A Lil Bit Smile.

Reckon MJ's Behind This site BTW? Or Reckon It's A Fake?.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:39 am

I think it is probably fake just like the other one....but I will keep an open mind like I do for most things connected to the hoax Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 am

Hmm, I beLIEve That This Site Is A HOAX

But Then Again I beLIEve The Whole MJ Death Was A HOAX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murray trial leading us to a return   Murray trial leading us to a return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murray trial leading us to a return
Page 1 of 1