PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:23 am

The observations from all of you are amazing. Thank you.
Emma, the videos of Kingdom 52, are always very good.
I watch the videos on a regular basis .. OK. Now some medical details:
I agree with Believe in L.O.V.E. Befor I had my surgery, I
always had to be fasting, no food until 12 hours before, no drinking 6 hours before. The intestine had to be empty.
Because anesthesia can cause nausea and vomiting. For me, I always had to vomit when I was sober, I have not eaten. then
I was always very weak and tired, no strength.
And Michael, allegedly made ​​this 2 months ????? That's impossible!
Besides Michael, must have the constitution of a hippopotamus.

2nd Have you heard the lady in blonde, I think she was from the insurance company or something. Murray wanted to have a CPR machine for London I had to laugh. lol! lol! Why? The bodyguards said Dr. Murray does not make professionally CPR.
The picture of Michael in the hospital or wherever it was recorded.

It was discussed the color of the skin.
I've seen a few dead people. I was there during the dying process or thereafter. Because I've done for the dying.
This means I have accompanied people in the last days of her life until she could die.
OK. I have observed, if a person dies "normal" .... he's old or too young, it does not matter.
1 Example: When an old woman, 90 years old, she's not sick, but still in the hospital, simply because it is weak, the dying process, already begins 1 to 2 days earlier. The internal organs are losing strength. At the end
It's like a multiple organ failure. Then I can see it on the skin of humans. About a day before. About 1 day before, the facial skin is changing. These people get a look in the face, facial skin. The skin is usually so shiny and slightly waxy, like wax on a candle. If these people are dead then they lose relatively quickly to skin color, they are light, pale, perhaps a bit yellow.

Differently in patients have been treated with infusions and machinery.
These patients, their lives controlled by machines,For heart-lung machine function, infusions of Food, infusions of blood .... etc.
All body functions do so until the death or if the machine will stop. Such a person dies, it's very different.This person looks after cardiac arrest for a long time very well.
Because until now actually stop working, the body functions. So, logically, is this person even for a long time and other skin complexion.
Sorry guys can, I hope I explain in my bad English, so that she understands this. I'm so sorry.

I do not know where Michael had been made ​​as of this image.
Sometimes it is so, that a dead patient is brought for a moment in another room, because the room or space in the emergency room immediately cleaned and must be free for the next patient.

In most cases, after which the deceased patients, the tubes - infusions, etc. removed. They will be washed, the body will be purified. then you attract them to a clean hospital gown or other dress. The staff of the hospital determines the patient who died in a clean bed. After that, the bed comes in a special room. Mostly it is a normal hospital room. OK. That's how we do in most cases in Switzerland, and it is so often in other countries.
In this room so the family can see the dead person again.
The deceased patient should be clean and presentable.

Sometimes cotton pads moistened with water on both eyes.
This is to keep his eyes closed.
And sometimes there is a small gauze bandage.
Thise to tie under the chin, up around the head.
But that's only sometimes when the chin dropped and so opens the mouth.
The do not want to see this, right?
It looks like this: In previous years, someone had a toothache, he had a bandage around her face. Do you understand?

My belief is if this photo is real, This photo must have been made ​​between these two processes. So, leaving the emergency room ---- --- Photo------- arrive in the death chamber before the family saw him allegedly.

Oh God, I do not like to write this post. But maybe I can answer a few questions to you.

For me, the answer is clear, but only now after a shock and many tears. Crying or Very sad

I'm not sure Michael is dead or alive? 50 / 50%
But I'm really sure this picture in the hospital, this is a fake. 100%

PS. When this Image is a fake
Is it possible for you in the U.S. in court when a prosecutor shows a fake photo?

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:17 am

WOW thanks Manu, very informative about the hospital procedure!

what made me laugh is this....

"DR" Murray was being paid $150,000 a month to be Michaels doctor..when Michael supposedly had a bad reaction he shouted to a security guard "does anyone know CPR?" ????? confused he cant be a real doctor, the first thing he would also have done is call 911..not Mike's personal assistant, not security, its little details like this that makes me think there is more here than meets the eye.

there have been some tweets on twitter also that are quite thought provoking...

from Latoya on 28th Sept: "what an interesting day"......Interesting???? confused I would have said heartbreaking!

and also from Latoya last night: "court is over for today, I cant wait until justice is served. its so hard to sit in the courtroom and hear all the lies and cover ups"

tweets from pearljr:

"10 shows was never real, only for publicity"

"there is a toy elephant in the courtroom"

"on Geraldo Rivera - a fan told me jermaine said 'Michael loves her even to this day' in regards to Diana Ross-oops! Thanks AGAIN Jermaine"

and one last thought...when the court had a break yesterday afternoon, Jermaine, Joe and Tito did not return to the court room, only Randy and the Jackson females returned...I dunno why but I find this odd, if it was my brother I wouldnt miss one second I would want to know every piece of truth!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:48 am

@Chrissyhsmiling

Oh yes, for $ 150,000 per month, If I would have been Dr. Murray, I had Michael packed in cotton wool. Smile Smile

Yes but not enough. Yesterday in court, this blonde lady says Dr. Murray also wanted to have a nurse. He needs a medical assistant. Have you all heard this. For what? Murray has only one patient is Michael, receives $ 150,000 a month and says to the blonde lady, because I'm tired sometimes.
From what you're tired? From money to spend?? Dating with girls ????? lol! lol!

I LOVE YOU ALL
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:22 am

Good morning family ! Very Happy It's so early, and still we're thinking of the trial ! I think about it all the time now that it's finally here, and though I admit I broke down and cried a few times yesterday, praying for the answers, and through prayer and self-confrontation, I still feel nothing is right.

Firstly, I agree with everything you all say. @Chrissyhsmiling, what I know about the pictures the police would take of a body, is that they would look crystal clear in the event of something odd showing up on the body that's questionable. They wouldn't be from far away like that, I mean why ? The cops could get as close as they need and take pictures for evidence. So why use that ONE picture ? Why not a different one ? A BETTER one ?

I don't think by putting one under, you can look dead unless you had died. But, I do think it's rather easy to fake a picture. But there's a 'police investigation' and it would be obviously needed to have a body, depending on who's involved in the possible hoax. Say it's not a hoax, then they have the body at their disposal. They can take as many pictures as needed. Say it IS a hoax, which I'll always believe, then it's not hard to doctor a photo.

I'll get to how that COULD be legal in a minute, I wanna say a few things before that.

@rogerrabbit, I've been wondering where Teddy Riley has been during this ! And now that I see he tweets this, I gotta say. I don't know if he's totally right, or crazy !
But everyone, read this carefully and slowly, and let your heart sink like mine did when I realized this :
Do you all remember Teddy tweeting that 'HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD ON OCTOBER 8TH' ?! I believe this was tweeted BEFORE the Cardiff concert was announced officially.
When I realized this, my heart is beating SO FAST !
There's so much surrounding Cardiff and October 8th ! Guys, if you wanna read some REALLY interesting tweets, so look at @steamyhotlatin on twitter, even if you don't have a twitter, go read her tweets. She's REALLY good, and she never loses her faith !! And she may shock you like she shocked me !

Thank you Manu, well see the way I think of it is, if certain people have knowledge of Michael possibly faking his death to protect his life children family and fans, or a combination of any of those, I believe to convince everyone of his death they could use a lot more than that. But, I'm not a lawyer or anything so I don't know FOR SURE. But I think if it's to defend someone and protect their life they may be able to use it.

When I checked it this morning, twitter was blown up with tweets I didn't see yesterday because I was exhausted and slept early for once, but I've got A LOT of reading to do. If I see a lot of really good tweets I'll make a post on this thread just for them.

Stay strong guys, it's a long, bumpy road ahead of us !
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 am

Here are some tweets I found extremely interesting, they go in order from older to newest, as you can see it's very interesting to read tweets from these people during the trial :

steamyhotlatin Tena D (MJ's Voice)
Don't forget the GIANT hoax of 1869 in Cardiff, New York. This was the biggest clue we received during the course of MJ's death hoax. (hint

Don't forget Teddy Riley tweeted that he rose from the dead on Oct 8th & that the concert is a copycat of Elvis 40th anniversary tribute.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
by steamyhotlatin
@DebbieIndira T all my fam of MJ...I love you all. Please encourage and our great day is yet to come. Much love to my most gracious brother MJ. I love you bigbro!!!

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
I so believe!!! This #!@%*# trial I'm not watching cause its a fake soap opera. Everyone is going thru motions for what? Fam pls don't waste my time about my friend/bigbro. I'm not worried at all. You all need not to as well. God is in control!!! Much love to you all...now peace be still...if you know god you know this quote. Peace be still...its a gospel song, listen it.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
This whole f-ing country is staged which is why I'm here alot, Madonna and many artist are where they are for that so reason. Look at all thats going on in this country. Pls yall I don't wanna be in the media again. I don't want publicity for this. I hate media with a passion!!! If they only know how to tell the truth all the time this would be a better country. Enough said!!!

When questioned about the ambulance, Faheem touched his nose again & then again folks. He is lying, actions speak louder than words baby!

latoyajackson La Toya Jackson
by steamyhotlatin
@CNN @hlntv Court is over 4 2day I can't wait until justice is served! It's so hard 2 sit in the courtroom & hear all the lies & cover ups.

Majestik, personal magician to MJ is on Dr. Drew saying he respects the family enough to NOT SAY what he wants to say & people are MISSING!

Would a real doctor NOT know CPR? Would a real doctor call someone other than 911? All of this was done for shock value & it's working folks

Pearljr Pearljr
New video coming soon & more 2 come! Sorry too busy 2 tweet today-I saw Alberto Alvarez go into the police station 2day wonder why???

Pearljr Pearljr
Jackson security stayed late 2day about an hour or so after Jacksons left-claimed he wanted 2 see trial aftermath but who was he protecting?

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:14 am

Sorry guys, last post !!

But I think it's important that ALL OF US watching the trial NEEDS to read this page before looking at people on the stand !! It will teach you to determine if they're lying or not, and honestly, so far I can't tell you how many times I feel someone was lying on the stand. I think only Kenny Ortega seemed to have the least symptoms of lying, but LaToya did tweet yesterday sometime saying Kenny wasn't telling the whole truth.
We need to be able to visually tell if someone is lying on the stand, so just read carefully and then L.O.V.E. while watching the trial. We need to be very wary.

There Much more to Ortega's story and he knows it! @CNN @HLN we are back from our break! It

http://www.expressyourselftosuccess.com/nonverbal-gestures-the-body-language-of-a-liar/

Another article :

http://shedyourinhibitions.com/is-someone-lying-to-you/
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:42 am

Quote :
And, can you explain the times you're talking about ? I'm afraid I don't understand what's strange about the times

Well the time on that video in the top left hand corner says…16:36PM….BUT why were they still in the hospital that late? I am pretty sure Michael’s ‘body’ was being taken to the coroners office at that time? Or it was being taken somewhere…I am sure they weren’t there for that long…where they? As I said before, I may be wrong, so if anyone knows how late they were at the hospital and if it IS after 4:30 then I apologise…

Quote :
He looks younger in this picture. Maybe it could be a picture of him earlier in his life when he collapsed and was hospitalized?
3. when i saw the clear version i immediately noticed the colour of his skin. When a person dies, I thought the skin colour is a bluish grey, and his skin appears normal in colour there to me. Anyway these are just my thoughts on the photos.
I agree, that is immediately what I thought….I didn’t think it was from a previous hospital visit, but then I wasn’t thinking along those lines….it could have been though! That would also explain the colour of his skin right?

I have been looking through loads of photos from like 2005 - 2008 to see if I could match the faces and see if I could find the one they photoshopped onto that image, but no luck….I am sure someone will prove it is fake though!

@Rogerrabbit I loved Teddy’s tweet as soon as I saw it! Yet again he is one of the people who fills me with confidence to keep on going with this hoax!! Also, did you see Paris’ tweet that she was excited for something in October?

@Manu that was very interesting stuff you mentioned about the skin colour…which brings me on to mention, don’t you guys think the skin colour on the face is different to that of the colour on the arms on this photo?

Quote :
"court is over for today, I cant wait until justice is served. its so hard to sit in the courtroom and hear all the lies and cover ups"
Oh really?! Lies and cover ups is a very interesting way to describe it Laughing

Did you guys notice the blonde lady, Kathy Jorrie I think her name was…she kept laughing at times?

The last thing I want to mention is something I put as my FB status whilst watching the trial yesterday…How did Murray get that recording that was supposedly Michael in a ‘drugged’ state? isn’t it ILLEGAL to record someone without their knowledge? Wink

Oh sorry there is one more thing Laughing When the security guard…Aheem Muhummad or something like that was being questioned, he mentioned that Murray was hungry? How on earth could Murray want to eat? I remember I couldn’t eat for a whole week after hearing the news of Michael’s ‘death’!! And even after that week it was a struggle to eat, so how was he so hungry?!

L.O.V.E

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 am

Emma you're on the right track !

This morning I was talking to my boyfriend while he was getting ready, and I said to him what also strikes me is everyone's actions, back in 2009.

Okay, my brother-in-law passed away in 2008 from cancer, so his passing wasn't a shock to us, because we knew it was coming, he was very very sick. But even with that, at the wake and funeral, my family, my niece and nephew, my sister, his brothers and sisters, we were ALL an absolute WRECK. Bawling, comforting each other. My niece and nephew broke down several times bawling, and they were about 8 and 11 ? About those ages, about to turn 9 & 12.

My point is, how come they were all SO controlled even with his sudden shocking death ? My brother-in-law was sick and so we knew what was coming. Michael just so SUDDENLY disappeared, and if I were in that situation, I would have been HORRIBLY messed up.

A friend of mine passed away, it was sudden and a SHOCK because she took her own life. Let's just say, her mother had to be sedated just to stay calm through it all, and after.

I don't always use personal stories like this, but I feel it needs to be said to help each other understand that this isn't usual. Their actions stand out, I mean look at how Joe took the death of his son, he took it with stride.

About the times, hm you're right ! But, I guess we don't know what time they left the hospital, cause they may have had to stay longer for family to arrive and such, and to arrange the trip to the coroner. But, I don't know how fast all of that would happen.

What I found slightly alarming was why did Michael's security stay an hour after trial ended ? Shouldn't he have stayed and protect the family ? I don't know Laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

What I found slightly alarming was why did Michael's security stay an hour after trial ended ? Shouldn't he have stayed and protect the family ? I don't know Laughing

Hmm yeah I read about this but don't understand it either Suspect

Oh and I agree with their reactions...it is really strange!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:40 am

I guess all we can do now is wait and see what happens today in the trial. I really want to know why they can't bring in Dr. Klein, because he seems to play a HUGE role in this. But, we'll see what happens as it goes on. . .
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 am

I guess all we can do now is wait and see what happens today in the trial. I really want to know why they can't bring in Dr. Klein, because he seems to play a HUGE role in this. But, we'll see what happens as it goes on. . .

Yep! Waiting is all we can do! I wanna know why Klein isn't going too! Today isn't it going to be Michael's personal chef and Alberto Alvarez?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:02 am

I thought ? But they just said it is the paramedics today ? O_o
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 am

Okay guys, RED ALERT !

They just said that Katherine AND the kids (Pince, Paris and Blanket) are leaving for Germany tomorrow !!

Do you remember the video where Michael says he needs a GERMAN or Swiss bank account ?!
Because he wanted to disappear ?!

I know they are going to Wells (?) for the Cardiff MJ tribute, but they said they're leaving TOMORROW for GERMANY ! affraid

Am I the only one who thinks this is suspicious ??

And didn't Prince just got to Germany recently for a show or something like that ?
Well maybe, he went to Germany for a DIFFERENT reason also ?

IT just shocked me, why are they going to Germany before Wells ??
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:27 am

OMG!!!! they havent said what the reason is they are going?? why would you go to germany if your son/fathers trial is on and thats your way of finding the truth is to be at the court? maybe they dont need to listen to it Wink

This next 5 weeks is going to drive us crazy (Michael will be loving that) lol! I love all you guys, you are amazing!!!!

Lets keep it up guys we will get the truth!! MJ forever!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:31 am

No, they didn't give a reason besides the Michael Jackson tribute concert on October 8th ! But that's in Cardiff, not Germany ! I really hope something comes out at the concert !!

We're getting closer to SOMETHING guys !!
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:11 am

So far I've noticed that Alvarez's eyes keep flicking to the left and he keeps looking off every so often, to the left !
Only when he's explaining things that "happened".
He seems very stiff, he's speaking very properly, seems to know what he's saying. At least he seems to know what happened, unlike the other two, who said "I don't recall" quite frequently. Which leads me to believe the other two didn't want to or couldn't answer those questions.

Keep looking for the lies !

Remember, memory is on the right side of the brain - When people are REMEMBERING events passed, their eyes shift to the right. The left side is the creative side, where we think up something to say, make up a lie to tell !

by ibeLIEve71311
@CNN @hlntv Please every1 listen carefully 2 every word N the courtroom & read between the lines.
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:20 am

Omg did everyone see what latoya said??? Xxx
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 am

The tweet I just posted ? If so, I was like 'Oh LaToya, you're such a dear' lol !
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 am

Just a thought while i remember..what i mean by michael appearing lifeless...what if these guys are telling the truth of what they saw that day..because michael needed them to believe it he would have few people he could trust so under the influence of the drug he is unconscious, he needed a way to get out of the house and get away, the real body would have been taken out and that photo could turn out to be michael laying lifeless but he is asleep and it is staged. the body is then swapped at the hospital and michael is flown away to safety. just a theory lol but im thinking mj style Wink xx
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 am

That is possible. See I just don't think this is making sense. Alvarez just said that Prince and Paris walked in while he was there, Paris screamed 'DADDY!' and he quickly took the two of them OUT of the room and into the balcony area of the upstairs. . . I thought Michael Williams said they came in while he was there ?
I didn't hear Alvarez say that Michael Williams ever got there ? As far as I've heard so far, Alvarez and Murray were the only ones in the room so far. And the way Michael Williams and uhm Muhammid ? That one with the last name Muhammid I believe, made it seem like Murray was being a reckless dolt, but Alvarez is making him sound like a good doctor ?

I'm also wondering, am I the only one who noticed most of the people surrounding Michael at the time of his 'passing' were only recently hired ? Like, that they hadn't been with him VERY long before this ? Just a curious thought.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 am

That is possible. See I just don't think this is making sense. Alvarez just said that Prince and Paris walked in while he was there, Paris screamed 'DADDY!' and he quickly took the two of them OUT of the room and into the balcony area of the upstairs. . . I thought Michael Williams said they came in while he was there ?
I didn't hear Alvarez say that Michael Williams ever got there ? As far as I've heard so far, Alvarez and Murray were the only ones in the room so far. And the way Michael Williams and uhm Muhammid ? That one with the last name Muhammid I believe, made it seem like Murray was being a reckless dolt, but Alvarez is making him sound like a good doctor ?

I'm also wondering, am I the only one who noticed most of the people surrounding Michael at the time of his 'passing' were only recently hired ? Like, that they hadn't been with him VERY long before this ? Just a curious thought.

OMG affraid Yes! Now that you mention it, why hasn't Alvarez mentioned the location of Williams?! Suspect

Also, can you guys see the telephone next to the police officer in the courtroom? To the right of the police officer as we are watching? Well I am pretty sure that more and more things have been placed to the left of that phone! The first day there was nothing I can remember, then yesterday that black looking Coke can and today something between that and the phone! Can you see what they are clearly?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:43 am

@believe in love...YES!! I have had the exact same thought about everyone working with Michael was new (ish) like they have been set up?! even some of the dancers for the tour were actors and had been in previous things on tv etc, Murray is no doctor, he has been paid for silence somewhere along the lines thats what the $150,000 a month was for! Im sure it was latoya who mentioned that someone else was in that house with Murray, maybe a real doctor to give the sedative, then pack up all the equipment and go which gives an explanation to the time delays in calling the emergency services, just another thought but I thought it odd that she said that.
And yes youre right Alvarez and Michael Williams storys dont quite add up!

xx
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:50 am

I've been trying to see, but I can't see very clearly. . . But I think Alvarez just got Murray into deep doo doo !

Cause of the propofol drip, he should have NEVER left Michael's side.

And I just saw what you mean but I just can't get a good look at them !

Seriously though ? Why aren't they asking him where the heck Williams was during all this ?! He never mentioned him once ! Maybe he wasn't there at all ? I mean, their stories all seemed to fit together until Alvarez got on the stand, and now there's a ton of details that don't match up to the other stories.

But nobody sees this ?! The inconsistencies ? We'll see what happens from here on out !

They're playing the 911 call right now. Did you ever hear Michael's voice on it ? I never listened to it before really, I always thought of myself as someone who wouldn't hear it.

. . . . And is it me or did it look fake when Alvarez sipped the water ? Like he puffed out his cheeks quickly then let the air out ? Suspect

@Chrissyhsmiling yes ! Also, did you all hear that the security tapes were 'lost' ? The tapes for his home were wither lost or something like that, but isn't it convenient ?! LaToya thinks someone else was in the house, and the tapes that could confirm or disprove it.

ALSO!!! They said Michael got up and got the pills himself after Murray left the room ? Really ? Cause if I had a needle connected to an IV sticking into my femoral artery in my thigh, I don't think I'd be able to GET UP and WALK AROUND my room to swallow pills, supposedly inject myself with MORE propofol, then go back to my bed and die. . . . . . . Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 pm

ALSO!!! They said Michael got up and got the pills himself after Murray left the room ? Really ? Cause if I had a needle connected to an IV sticking into my femoral artery in my thigh, I don't think I'd be able to GET UP and WALK AROUND my room to swallow pills, supposedly inject myself with MORE propofol, then go back to my bed and die. . . . . . . Exactly.

Now you mention that, this is beginning to become so stupid! You are right! How would he get up and move around with that thing in his leg?! Also, I remember a part in the book I bought that Pearl Jr has...it's called Is Elvis Alive...anyway a part in that book says how Elvis used to take a drug that was called something like the 'zombie' drug...he took it too make himself seem dead just to hear what people around him were saying! Also Pearl posted a video on her website with a woman talking about this 'zombie' drug! So your therory could be right!

Also I just heard that the CCTV tapes are back! But I have no idea if this is true!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 pm

OMG EXACTLY!!! cheers cheers

am I the only one who thinks Alvarez didnt even attempt to let them know how urgent this was? he was like..we have a gentleman here unconscious... if that was me calling for an ambulance I would be shouting "MICHAEL JACKSON NEEDS AN AMBULANCE NOW!!!!!!! IVE JUST WALKED IN HE HAD AN IV IN HIS LEG" (eerrr does the doctor know what happened???.oh i dunno i will just check...doc do u know what happened?..no response?!)...I would be saying WHAT HAVE YOU GIVEN HIM?? WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DEALING WITH HERE THIS MAN COULD DIE!!! but thats just me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next