PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new bday video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

new bday video Empty
PostSubject: new bday video   new bday video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 am

Here is a new video but my phone won't let me watch it. If anyone can get a nother link on it id appreciate it. Its called Happy Birth day michael jackson by MagicalXscapism on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLo_xO4SSIo&sns=em
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

new bday video Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bday video   new bday video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:31 am

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

new bday video Empty
PostSubject: new bday video   new bday video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:45 am

Thank you but I guess its not for mobile devices. scratch
Back to top Go down
JunkieOfThe80ss

JunkieOfThe80ss

new bday video Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Birthday Tribute    new bday video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:55 pm

aww i loved that video by magicalxscapism she always does such great videos..i really loved that birthday video and im sure Michael would love it too thanks for posting it, if you didnt i wouldnt have never seen it so thank you =] by the way this is my first post ever..and what better way to start it off by posting one about Michaels birthday? lol even though its on saturday ima say it o here.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL =D ohhh my..it seems just yesterday he was that little boy on the ed sulivan show as that little cowboy...now hes a 52 year old man =O haha noo wayy!!! hes just peterpan hehe l<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/444129224
deena

deena

new bday video Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bday video   new bday video Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:31 pm

JunkieOfThe80ss wrote:
aww i loved that video by magicalxscapism she always does such great videos..i really loved that birthday video and im sure Michael would love it too thanks for posting it, if you didnt i wouldnt have never seen it so thank you =] by the way this is my first post ever..and what better way to start it off by posting one about Michaels birthday? lol even though its on saturday ima say it o here.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL =D ohhh my..it seems just yesterday he was that little boy on the ed sulivan show as that little cowboy...now hes a 52 year old man =O haha noo wayy!!! hes just peterpan hehe l<3

Great that you have written your first post!! The first of many-LOL!!
Yes, I will agree with you that Magicalxscapism's videos are always effective as well as informative. Must say that this birthday vid just exemplifies.....Who Michael is as a person in a fun yet meaningful way. Yes, the years do pass very quickly...and I do recall vividly as a little girl watching him and his brothers perform for the very first time that evening on the Ed Sullivan show. As of Sunday he will become 52 years of age..
And yes, he will always be Peter Pan in his heart. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

new bday video Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bday video   new bday video Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:36 pm

great video^ ^ i loved it happy birthday michael I love you flower king
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

new bday video Empty
PostSubject: Re: new bday video   new bday video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new bday video
Page 1 of 1