PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monday is the big news day

Go down 
+2
onemorechance
KingIsAlive
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Monday is the big news day Empty
PostSubject: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Austin Brown tweet 1 hour ago via Twitter:

Have to go, thanks for all the tweets, love you all. PS: Monday is the big news day Smile
about 1 hour ago via web

COULD this be IT? scratch scratch scratch king
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:11 pm

LaToya said his real name is Michael Joe Jackson, not Michael Joseph Jackson!!!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:28 pm

Another tweet:

RealAustinBrown Really excited to share something with you guys next week!

confused confused scratch scratch king Suspect What a Face

Is the family finally telling us something?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:14 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
monday---27th september which is.... 27.09 = 2+7.09 = 9.09 and 9+0+9=18=1+8=9 ===> 999 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
monday---27th september which is.... 27.09 = 2+7.09 = 9.09 and 9+0+9=18=1+8=9 ===> 999 Wink

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Didn't even notice that. lol! Well Jermaine IS talking about his October 2nd tribute in Vegas like MJ will be there....
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:18 am

Awesome find Brett! Remember my topic from Obee when he told us he has news too! AHHHH! cheers Seems like it is all coming together now! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Awesome find Brett! Remember my topic from Obee when he told us he has news too! AHHHH! cheers Seems like it is all coming together now! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

This is great! This finally may be it!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Jermaine and Latoya are tweeting about how they are so excited for Jermaine's show in Vegas on October 2.....if BAM isn't Monday, I wonder if it will be there? Maybe the news we get Monday will be about how we should watch for big news Oct 2?
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Latoya just tweeted she's ready to have 'some fun next week!'
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:43 pm

scratch How could she possibly have fun at a tribute concert which kinda marks the 'death' of her brother...if u understand what i mean? Surely a tribute is kinda sad? Fingers crossed Michael will appear, if that us the sort of fun LaToya means Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
scratch How could she possibly have fun at a tribute concert which kinda marks the 'death' of her brother...if u understand what i mean? Surely a tribute is kinda sad? Fingers crossed Michael will appear, if that us the sort of fun LaToya means Very Happy

L.O.V.E

I agree with what you are saying Emma. You can't be excited for something like this. Yes hopefully Michael does return during this it would prove why Latoya is so excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 am

Yes michaels middle name is Joe, if you havnt, read the ebook by pearl jr. Did michael jackson fake his death to save his life? I have been reading it, Awsome!! It has many links to look at proving where mj could be, his middle name being joe, and its all investigated! The will not a valid one and more. I hope Monday something awsome happens, thanx for sharing that! Uts sad that mj fans on twitter have been kicked off F.B. abd everyone on twitter seems to be fighting with each other. They are all forgetting mjs message, love and peace!! I love you all! At least this place we are all keepng his msg Alive! Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 am

lilak2020 wrote:
I agree with what you are saying Emma. You can't be excited for something like this. Yes hopefully Michael does return during this it would prove why Latoya is so excited Very Happy

Ah, so you did understand me then lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday is the big news day   Monday is the big news day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday is the big news day
Page 1 of 1