PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot

Go down 
+3
Captain_EO
BehindTheMask
Inhalib
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inhalib
Inhalib

Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:17 pm

well. seems like TMZ aftar all this time still feels the need to talk about Michael like if he is alive even when they reported him dead =S
so as the title says, there's anew video.. see if you can find something

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=b28a39c3-eb15-462a-9b64-2b48781831f2

Love you all!

(i'm gonna move this post to the News section in a few days)
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Hmmmmmmm interesting.. the stars on the floor again like in Hold my hand, the girl is dancing upon the stars.. it was shoot on the street for real? I mean.. is not a studio right?

all I can see at the left is the image of the cover from the cd hmm short video -.-

and on ET online http://www.etonline.com/music/107972_WATCH_Dancers_Film_New_Michael_Jackson_Video/index.html
"Michael Jackson's spirit was alive and well in Hollywood Tuesday morning!" LOL
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Hollywood Tonight will be a cool music, and I wonder if Michael himself will step in.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:19 pm

I posted about this on the FB Truth Prevails because when TMZ mentioned about it, they said that they were shooting TWO videos! Suspect I really wanna know what this second one could be!

Also I noticed in this one that directly behind the dancers, there are more red doors!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Also I noticed in this one that directly behind the dancers, there are more red doors!

Yes exactly! It's like a red background...like the red curtain at the O2 and as we see the O2 guy appears on a wall in the Hold my hand video Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 am

This video is going to be awesome, Hollywood Tonight is my jam
and the dancers are great

but to be honest, im sick of seeing just dancers and not Michael Jackson
i want to see Michael Jackson in this video
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 am

BaSingSe wrote:
This video is going to be awesome, Hollywood Tonight is my jam
and the dancers are great

but to be honest, im sick of seeing just dancers and not Michael Jackson
i want to see Michael Jackson in this video

lol! me too.. but since I'm a believer the least that I do with a video is to watch the dancers, my eyes are looking for clues or slips ups or things like that in the background.. we just have to wait and be paitient Smile

for the ones that believes in the numbers things that are related to Michael's alleged death and the dates etc etc.. there are 7 stars. ( I don't believe in this theory as much as many people do, but I noticed that and wanted to share )

Love you all
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:44 am

Inhalib wrote:

lol! me too.. but since I'm a believer the least that I do with a video is to watch the dancers, my eyes are looking for clues or slips ups or things like that in the background..

Love you all

Haha! Me too! However, there is one dancer/person in the background that stands out to me...He appears to be on his mobile phone and is stood to the right of the screen, almost right at the back! He kinda reminds me of 'hatman' but he doesn't reallty look like him...To me he stands out because he is FAR older than any of the other dancers that we can see! So what do you guys think about this man?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:34 am

im not sure what to think of the man
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I posted about this on the FB Truth Prevails because when TMZ mentioned about it, they said that they were shooting TWO videos! Suspect I really wanna know what this second one could be!

L.O.V.E
http://www.jackson-source.com/news/383-videos-for-hollywood-tonight-and-behind-the-mask-coming-up
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5195:hollywood-tonight--the-new-single--download-available-now&catid=222:on-sale-now
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm

t_ruth wrote:

http://www.jackson-source.com/news/383-videos-for-hollywood-tonight-and-behind-the-mask-coming-up
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5195:hollywood-tonight--the-new-single--download-available-now&catid=222:on-sale-now

Ah! The video you posted was great! I can now hear that Hollywood Tonight IS being played! Thanks for that! Also I don't know if you guys noticed, but the main girl dancing as MJ has got a badge on her trousers! I can't seem to see what is on it though, can you?

I still think the guy in the background has a big part to play in this! It seems odd that ALL dancers look really young, then you just have that old guy...Also it is weird how they stick him right at the back, almost as if they didn't want him to be noticed! I really cannot wait for this video!

BTW t_ruth, thanks for clearing up what the second video is about!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Inhalib wrote:

lol! me too.. but since I'm a believer the least that I do with a video is to watch the dancers, my eyes are looking for clues or slips ups or things like that in the background..

Love you all

Haha! Me too! However, there is one dancer/person in the background that stands out to me...He appears to be on his mobile phone and is stood to the right of the screen, almost right at the back! He kinda reminds me of 'hatman' but he doesn't reallty look like him...To me he stands out because he is FAR older than any of the other dancers that we can see! So what do you guys think about this man?

L.O.V.E

Lol you might have something, there's been a little speculation about this chap on YouTube, # 1 he's somewhat out of place bustin moves with the youths # 2 on the phone just like hatman # 3 steals centre stage # 4 his face looks odd its without angles it's very rounded smooth & blemish free, although he does seem fairly tall, taller than Michael?, it wouldnt be right if Michael didn't appear in his own videos, we shall have to keep our eyes on this dancing man Smile lol, it's all for love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=SyxjRB67IdE

Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:56 am

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 am

Michael loves PYTs Smile

Good looking women in a music video ain't bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot   Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's new Music video shoot
Page 1 of 1