PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson: The Experience video game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK

Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 am

I was reading a review about it until I saw this:

'The dance routines were created from scratch, using Jackson's music videos as inspiration. One of the game's choreographers worked with Jackson, but Ubisoft declined to tell us who it was.'

I don't understand why they would refuse his ID, I cant think of any reasons, I mean, IF Michael is planting clues in media (Coca Cola Ad, Heavy Rain) surely a game based on him, he WOULD be involved.

It might not be like this but when it says 'One of the game's choreographers worked with Jackson' it doesn't really say WHICH Jackson, it could be his one of the siblings, which would make it possible to be MJ. We will just have to see how accurate the finished product is before we can tell, as no one can beat the master Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKI3U_uFv7Y&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: Just saw the trailer, there is a phrase that says 'His game will electrify the world'... HIS game? It's Ubisofts, I thought he was dead Razz And at the end it shows the title 'Michael Jackson: The Experience' you can clearly notice the 'X' in 'Experience has been highlighted, X = 10 in roman numerals (2010?) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey Rob, good post! I too noticed the part
Quote :
'His game will electrify the world'
but not the highlighted X lol!

I agree when you say that it must be Michael who has worked with Ubisoft on this! Also I heard that the release date is in november BUT only for wii! Then all other major consoles will recieve it early 2011 but i don't understand why this would be! That's if that is even true!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:12 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Hey Rob, good post! I too noticed the part
Quote :
'His game will electrify the world'
but not the highlighted X lol!

I agree when you say that it must be Michael who has worked with Ubisoft on this! Also I heard that the release date is in november BUT only for wii! Then all other major consoles will recieve it early 2011 but i don't understand why this would be! That's if that is even true!

L.O.V.E

Yeah, I also read that too, but I thought it would be unrelated, but now thinking back on it, in the trailer it only showed it being played on the Wii, considering new technology such as the Kinect, you thought they would advertise it on them?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:21 am

Yeah and the release of Playstation Move recently! Suspect I guess we will just have to see what happens in the future!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Michael ajackson The exeriance video game.   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:30 pm

I thought the dancers in the video looked like his TII dancers. The blond in the fron?!
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:46 am

Christina robinson wrote:
I thought the dancers in the video looked like his TII dancers. The blond in the fron?!

Well, MJ:TE was announced at the game convention E3, and look at the people who appeared on stage Wink Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsV0arkfkzI

Oh look, it's the TII dancers!

But I'm not sure about the blonde in the trailer, I'll have to watch TII again cheers
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Michael ajackson The exeriance video game.   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 am

Thanx for sharing!!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Michael ajackson The exeriance video game.   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:47 am

You are rite, that link has the dancers in it and in the game clip, its all part of the plan! That's why mj said they all play a part in this incredible journey, his journey!!! Good find!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:52 am

Yeah i don't know if it is true but I heard the dancers were placed under contract for 2-3 years Suspect but why? The concerts for TII were only supposed to go on for a year or just over! Is this more proof that TII was NEVER meant to be a concert!?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:18 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah i don't know if it is true but I heard the dancers were placed under contract for 2-3 years Suspect but why? The concerts for TII were only supposed to go on for a year or just over! Is this more proof that TII was NEVER meant to be a concert!?

L.O.V.E

Well if this is true. Then this is very good proof that TII was never going to be a concert. But what happens when that contract is up...a comeback?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:00 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

L.O.V.E

Well if this is true. Then this is very good proof that TII was never going to be a concert. But what happens when that contract is up...a comeback?

Well, I guess he would comeback before the contract ends? Since they have more practice by waiting longer.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:14 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
Well, I guess he would comeback before the contract ends? Since they have more practice by waiting longer.

Yeah i agree! Coz like i mentioned about my TII tickets; they could still be valid but for another venue! So with the dancers still under contract they can still perform with Michael 'leading the way'! cheers

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Experience video game   Michael Jackson: The Experience video game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: The Experience video game
Page 1 of 1