PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lightman hinting at a return date and place?

Go down 
+4
crystaldanae87
Rogerrabbit
lilak2020
KingIsAlive
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Empty
PostSubject: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 pm

Does everyone remember SmoothC21's video about July 4, 2011? If not, here it is:

Anyway, I was watching This Is It last night and I noticed something about Lightman in the beginning of the movie. Everyone remembers "See you in July 2011"...so, here is what I'm getting at:

On the last two images of Lightman, you can see the UK flag then fireworks. Could this be a sign that Michael will return July 4 in the UK?
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:17 pm

yea i get what you are saying here...i really do believe that Michael will comeback in July and i also have a feeling that it will be in the UK. so this does prove my theory...good find Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I've hear uk mentioned a few times as a possible  return location/spiritual home, I would be very honored if michael did choose the uk for the return, I'd even push the queen off the throne to make room for our michael lol Smile, a little bit info on uk based fireworks events we have a display on the 5th november in celebration/ the failure of "the gun powder plot" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot (think 'v' for vendetta) it's all for love.         
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:51 pm

.."Independence Day"

..it's all for L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:29 am

Actually there are two possible locations,as crystaldanae87 said "Independence Day" is celebrated in the US but u guys are right,too.Remember when the guy at the O2 said "See you in July!" he reffered to that stage so you never know when something gets planned there and BAM!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 am

you make a very good point, i do want him back as soon as possible. i really want to meet him
when he comes back, he is gonna need all the love he can get because believe it or not, when he does come back, there will likely be haters and people will be furious. thats the harsh reality so he really does need us
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 am

I too would be honored if Michael chose the UK as his BAM location! I think that it could be Ireland though...I remember hearing somewhere that he loved Ireland because he felt that people didn't really pay attention to him being there...they kinda just let him get on with his life....But who knows! I will just be glad to see Michael back!

I do agree with you guys though...July really does feel like the month that BAM will fall in! Ever since I saw the 'see you in july 2011' photo, I was convinced that would be it!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:33 pm

@Teo..yes you are right i am sure the MJ haters will be on 'full blast' once he returns and he will need all the support and love he can get from his fans

@Emma...he also had me at 'see you in july' I mean mike will come back and be like 'hey i told you i would see you in July' and all the non-beLIEvers will be feeling real salty now wont they Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:38 am

lilak2020 wrote:
'hey i told you i would see you in July'

lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 am

lilak2020 wrote:

@Emma...he also had me at 'see you in july' I mean mike will come back and be like 'hey i told you i would see you in July' and all the non-beLIEvers will be feeling real salty now wont they Razz

Yeah you are right! bounce Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Actually there are two possible locations,as crystaldanae87 said "Independence Day" is celebrated in the US but u guys are right,too.Remember when the guy at the O2 said "See you in July!" he reffered to that stage so you never know when something gets planned there and BAM!

Brilliant!,

This Has Me Convinced!

Hopefully MJ Will Appear On The 4th Of July In The UK!.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:27 am

MJacksonHD wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Brilliant!,

This Has Me Convinced!

Hopefully MJ Will Appear On The 4th Of July In The UK!.

glad it did Smile
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 am

Very Happy Yay!.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 am

MJacksonHD wrote:
Very Happy Yay!.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm

There's a reason Lightman was put into TII...the answer could be in Lightman...well the images he shows

Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:48 pm

This video is an even bigger clue for a "BAM" July 4 in England..

Notice that this is a UK TV Ad and when you watch the ad, you see fireworks all over. This could be another sign saying MJ will return July 4 in the UK but it's just a theory..gotta love all the coincidences though Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Ooo I didn't really notice the fireworks before lol! They didn't really play the advert much though Sad

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightman hinting at a return date and place?   Lightman hinting at a return date and place? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightman hinting at a return date and place?
Page 1 of 1