PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autopsy date gives us a hint

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Autopsy date gives us a hint Empty
PostSubject: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 am

So, if I'm not mistaken, September 9, 2009 was the day of MJ's autopsy results...? Correct me, I don't remember if it was results. Anyways, an autopsy must be finalized before a resurrection. Could something happen September 9, 2010?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:37 am

They will realize that this is not Michael Joe Jackson (King Of POP) but that the autopsy is another person lol.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:08 pm

Maybe I should not have made this topic...people seem to find it not important Tom..lol..
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
So, if I'm not mistaken, September 9, 2009 was the day of MJ's autopsy results...? Correct me, I don't remember if it was results. Anyways, an autopsy must be finalized before a resurrection. Could something happen September 9, 2010?

When you say an autopsy must be 'finalized', what exactly does that mean? lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

When you say an autopsy must be 'finalized', what exactly does that mean? lol!

L.O.V.E

We have to know who the autopsy results were really of...if there even was an autopsy. I have a feeling Eliza will come out with some Elvis clues soon, perhaps Sept 9 which will lure MJ out, because if Elvis BAM's, Michael won't be far behind or vice versa
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:45 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:

We have to know who the autopsy results were really of...if there even was an autopsy. I have a feeling Eliza will come out with some Elvis clues soon, perhaps Sept 9 which will lure MJ out, because if Elvis BAM's, Michael won't be far behind or vice versa

Ah ok, yeah you are right about Elvis! I think that if they don't have the same BAM day then, as you said, Mike won't be too far behind! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

Ah ok, yeah you are right about Elvis! I think that if they don't have the same BAM day then, as you said, Mike won't be too far behind! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

I think it'd make more sense for Elvis to come first, since he went first. Or if they BAM together, EVERYONE will be shocked
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:05 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

L.O.V.E

I think it'd make more sense for Elvis to come first, since he went first. Or if they BAM together, EVERYONE will be shocked

So you think Elvis will come back if he is alive? Suspect This thing was invented by MJHDI and spread by TIAI...do we have to believe it? silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:38 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

So you think Elvis will come back if he is alive? Suspect This thing was invented by MJHDI and spread by TIAI...do we have to believe it? silent

Actually, that's a good point lol! Elvis is in his late 70's now so maybe there will be no BAM for him, but who knows Michael might convince him XD...But on a more serious note, i am agreeing with u D, as great as Elvis is and was, i don't think that from his clues he wants a BAM day or even wants to be found...From every single clue that we have found in Mike's case, i really beLIEve that he definitely wants to be found! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Actually, that's a good point lol! Elvis is in his late 70's now so maybe there will be no BAM for him, but who knows Michael might convince him XD...But on a more serious note, i am agreeing with u D, as great as Elvis is and was, i don't think that from his clues he wants a BAM day or even wants to be found...From every single clue that we have found in Mike's case, i really beLIEve that he definitely wants to be found! Wink

L.O.V.E

Thanks Emma,plus,what would Elvis choose between staying in front of a TV with a bowl of popcorn, a beer, watching Michael's BAM and starting a new celebrity life? You decide Wink
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

L.O.V.E

Thanks Emma,plus,what would Elvis choose between staying in front of a TV with a bowl of popcorn, a beer, watching Michael's BAM and starting a new celebrity life? You decide Wink

Wow....I feel pretty stupid now. It was just a thought, it didn't have to be an official coming...I just thought MJ somehow might get it done. But whatever I guess. I will think before I post next time :/
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

L.O.V.E

Wow....I feel pretty stupid now. It was just a thought, it didn't have to be an official coming...I just thought MJ somehow might get it done. But whatever I guess. I will think before I post next time :/

Hey Brett,no problems,everybody can express their opinions here,any idea is welcome,who knows maybe it's a good one.You never know... Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:20 am

KingIsAlive wrote:

Hey Brett, don't feel stupid! As D said, everyone is entitled to their opinion! Smile I don't want you to think i am totally dismissing your topic because afterall anything is possible! Me and D could be wrong and Elvis could come back with Mike on a double BAM Razz However i was just thinking of his age...Mike however has a much greater chance of coming back! Remember in TII when Travis said "He's still young enough to do it" Very Happy

Sorry if i have upset you, that is totally not what i meant to do! Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 am

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

Hey Brett, don't feel stupid! As D said, everyone is entitled to their opinion! Smile I don't want you to think i am totally dismissing your topic because afterall anything is possible! Me and D could be wrong and Elvis could come back with Mike on a double BAM Razz However i was just thinking of his age...Mike however has a much greater chance of coming back! Remember in TII when Travis said "He's still young enough to do it" Very Happy

Sorry if i have upset you, that is totally not what i meant to do! Embarassed

L.O.V.E

AGREED! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autopsy date gives us a hint   Autopsy date gives us a hint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autopsy date gives us a hint
Page 1 of 1