PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BLOODY SHIRT!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 am

Hey,

Sorry If This Has Been Posted Before, But Any Ideas For What The Bloody Shirt Hid In The Wardrobe Was For?.

BTW I Found Someone Write This On A Site:
It could have been "JAM" and "IN THE CLOSET"...These would be two songs from the "DANGEROUS" Era, which Michael began recording this on the 25th June 1990.

And the price label is curious...$3.99 = 3/09/09 = FUNERAL.

Is all this a coincidence?
11:52PM, Dec 11, 2009
Travellingman
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 am

edit: dont matter.

Last edited by MJacksonHD on Sat May 12, 2012 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:42 am

Wow! This is compelling evidence! I never noticed this until now... good find! I'll research more about the bloody shirt and see if I get anything. But... good work!
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:17 am

Very Happy Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:42 am

Yeah I heard about this shirt a while back but didn't think anything of it...until someone pointed out the price on it! They said exactly the same thing that you did!
Quote :
And the price label is curious...$3.99 = 3/09/09 = FUNERAL.

I think that it is a clue and was placed there purposely because why would anyone have a shirt with blood all over it?! Suspect Other than the price though, I can't thnk of any other reason for it to be there can you?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 am

Nope, I Cant Think Of Any Reason's
Unless They Wanted People To Think That Mj Got Stabbed And Murray Wiped The Blood Up With It..
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Hello,

I have browsing around here for a bit and decided to finally post. I beLIEve this could possibly be make up from the rehearsal. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:53 am

Klassyification wrote:
Hello,

I have browsing around here for a bit and decided to finally post. I beLIEve this could possibly be make up from the rehearsal. Just a thought.

Hi and welcome to the forum Klassyfication! Glad to have you around Smile
Now can you please mention what rehearsal you meant because I really think it does make sense. On one hand if your idea was based on the TII rehearsals then please let me ask you to give more details.

On the other hand,what you said might also refer to the memorial rehearsals because I'm pretty sure it had been rehearsed at least 2-3 times.In this case it DOES MAKE A LOT OF SENSE.I mean,the blood on it + the price 3.99 (3/09/09) really drive us to the 'memorial section' of our investigation.

Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Klassyification

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm

I am talking about the rehearsal for This Is It.(Thriller) I'm sure it was probably place there intentionally. It doesn't look like blood to me. However it is only my opinion. I almost forgot to thank you for welcoming me.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:39 am

Klassyification wrote:
I am talking about the rehearsal for This Is It.(Thriller) I'm sure it was probably place there intentionally. It doesn't look like blood to me. However it is only my opinion. I almost forgot to thank you for welcoming me.

Hmm,maybe you're right who knows Smile

and you're welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:58 pm

yesbut if they used it fr a reahersel why would they leave price tag on?
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 pm

MJacksonHD wrote:
Iam not sure why but if you think about it why was it even there? It sure doesn't look like something MJ would wear to me.Maybe someone wiped up make up with it. Oh and may I add that it looks like a females shirt I may be speculating again.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:25 am

MJacksonHD wrote:

or because it's as you said.If the price didn't give us a clue it wouldn't be there Wink

Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 am

:L Agreed Diana.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 pm

MJacksonHD wrote:
:L Agreed Diana.

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 am

Np Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE BLOODY SHIRT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BLOODY SHIRT!   THE BLOODY SHIRT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BLOODY SHIRT!
Page 1 of 1