PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ? Empty
PostSubject: T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?   T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm

T-shirt clues. In "2's" or "3's" counting the blood stained closet shirt.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/01/michael-jackson-paris-blanket-prince-la-toya-grove-mall-shopping-photos/

Was this t-shirted designed after Michael 'passed'?, if so how could he approve and sign it?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=gwWmChIipno

It's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?   T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am

Sorry for being completely stupid lol! But what is LaToya's slip up? Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?   T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:45 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Sorry for being completely stupid lol! But what is LaToya's slip up? Embarassed

L.O.V.E

Lol join the queue, umm... not sure on "the" slip ups, I'm kinda working on the assumption that the t-shirt La Toya had was made posthumously produced, La toya said it was approved & signed by mike & something about the t-shirt being made for 'this is it' then some excuses, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?   T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Lol join the queue, umm... not sure on "the" slip ups, I'm kinda working on the assumption that the t-shirt La Toya had was made posthumously produced, La toya said it was approved & signed by mike & something about the t-shirt being made for 'this is it' then some excuses, it's all for love.

Oh, it isn't just me then lol! I am guessing they were probably posthumously produced too because I couldn't find a slip up Embarassed But if it is literally a slip up on something else she says can someone please point it out? Is it where she says one thing in the first part of the video, then something different in the second part???

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?   T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

Oh, it isn't just me then lol! I am guessing they were probably posthumously produced too because I couldn't find a slip up Embarassed But if it is literally a slip up on something else she says can someone please point it out? Is it where she says one thing in the first part of the video, then something different in the second part???

L.O.V.E

No it's not just you Smile, I thought the same with 2nd segment don't think la toya controdicts herself? or there's any slips ups maybe it's just pearljr wanting the investigators to do her job so she can sell another dvd lol, she's alright I'm just to mean to buy her stuff lol, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?   T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

No it's not just you Smile, I thought the same with 2nd segment don't think la toya controdicts herself? or there's any slips ups maybe it's just pearljr wanting the investigators to do her job so she can sell another dvd lol, she's alright I'm just to mean to buy her stuff lol, it's all for love.

I'm not sure she does lol! It would be good to know what Pearl is talking about lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?   T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-shirt clues in 2's or 3's ?
Page 1 of 1