PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speed demon

Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!! Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!!   Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 am

Hi Believers!

Maybe you just know video posted by alwaysbelieveMJ on YouTube but I think it is good to let it show to others who didnt heare it or see it yet...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To say truth, after Uri Geller´s show on Friday I was really disappointed and very very sad but with you, guys, I´m taking back my mood and I´m happy to have a chance to be here with you!!! jocolor

Lets continue to believe !!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Janna

Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!!   Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks for the link, Just a suggestion, watch the video and then play it again and listen with your eyes closed ! WOW it had to be MJs' voice. Now if he was there or not, I don't know, but it was his voice Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson is ALIVE...who's the voice?? Mike sang...not Janet!!
Page 1 of 1