PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11

Go down 
+2
Captain_EO
crystaldanae87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Empty
PostSubject: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:46 pm

LaToya just tweeted this:: Don't 4get 2 START OVER on JUNE 21st! Remember no matter what you've been through, or go through, "IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO START OVER!"

Yeah, LaToya, we know... your brother is proving that as we speak! lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:48 pm

What's happening on June 21st? Or am I being dumb? lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

I have no clue, Em! LoL I'm just a follower of hers on twitter and found that tweet to be a little odd. Just thought I'd get some beLIEver's opinions on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:17 pm

The first official day of summer? maybe she is saying that BAM will be this summer? July? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Once upon a time, there was 7+7+7 which equaled 21.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:04 am

Starting Over [Gebundene Ausgabe]
La Toya Jackson (Autor), Jeffré Phillips (Autor)

Gebundene Ausgabe: 352 Seiten
Verlag: Gallery (21. Juni 2011)
Sprache: Englisch
ISBN-10: 1451620586
ISBN-13: 978-1451620580

LA TOYA JACKSON is the fifth of the famous Jackson siblings. A beloved international superstar in her own right and also a bestselling author, she earned public respect and affection for her triumph over her abusive relationship. Recently, she completed her forthcoming album Startin’ Over. She has been seen on many television programs including Celebrity Apprentice.

Description

La Toya Jackson was always closer to Michael than anyone knew. In this heartfelt memoir, she pays tribute to his tortured soul—revealing the intimate moments she shared with the deeply troubled pop legend. The first sibling to arrive at the hospital after Michael was rushed there, and the informant on his death certificate, La Toya noticed suspicious details and demanded a second autopsy. For the first time, she unveils shocking behind-the-scenes dealings that she believes led to her brother's death, and she provides unprecedented insight into the destruction of one of the most dynamic artist/performers in history.

In an account sure to send shock waves around the globe, La Toya sheds new light on the dynamics of the Jackson family and the curtain of secrecy and intrigue that has surrounded her brother Michael, and the rest of the Jackson children, since they became stars in the '60s and '70s. She explains her estrangement from— and gradual reconciliation with—one of America's most famous and close-knit families.

Like Michael, La Toya experienced an upbringing that made her vulnerable to exploitation, and her own journey led to hell and back at the hands of her former manager and husband, Jack Gordon. Sharing with honesty and an open heart some of the most painful episodes of her life story, La Toya reveals how anyone—regardless of fame, fortune, or status—can be trapped in a cycle of abuse, and how she was able to find the courage to rebuild her shattered sense of self, her career, and her relationship with her family, and to finally break free.

This tale will touch the hearts of the millions who are fans of the Jackson family's music as well as those who have ever shared a special relationship with a sibling. Not just the story of the world's most renowned family, this memoir will inspire anyone who feels as if their life has fallen apart and there's nowhere to go, unless they too can learn to truly start over. . .

LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 512b-l10

LOVE Manu
Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 am

everybody writes books,i can't believe...and when michael 'was' living... confused lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
everybody writes books,i can't believe...and when michael 'was' living... confused lol!

I agree with you D.
But the dollar has to roll.
Everyone in the family wants to earn money with Michael.
In this family, everyone is looking only to his advantage.
This family is for me not very nice. Where is the morality?
Money money, money is not everything!!!!
No No
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 am

Manu060662 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I agree with you D.
But the dollar has to roll.
Everyone in the family wants to earn money with Michael.
In this family, everyone is looking only to his advantage.
This family is for me not very nice. Where is the morality?
Money money, money is not everything!!!!
No No

totally agree Manu!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11   LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LaToya Jackson Tweet - 6/8/11
Page 1 of 1