PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:36 am

he reminds me of Dave Dave...
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
he reminds me of Dave Dave...

Me too lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 am

[color=violet]Eh, me too, in a way...
I find it interesting that his dancing resume starts here:
Dance Machine (ABC) Dance Contestant (Won) July 4, 2008

He won the contest on the show Dance Machine (A J5 song) on the ABC (Another J5 song) network on July 4, 2008. It doesn't surprise me that Michael found him on a talent show. Remember the boy that sang at the Memorial? He was on America's Got Talent (he sang "When I Had You")

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:32 pm

I agree with you that he is familiar to Dave Dave, anyways ... this guy appeared in the official "Behind The Mask Project" video, and you can see him do something at 1:33.

We can ask ourselves why it says "project," will there be another video that's the official?

It's strange that he was considered in a Michael Jackson video, yet again, with thoughts of him already shaking off in the official Hollywood Tonight music video.
- Could it be that he has a look-a-like? Smile ( not thinking of DD .. )

Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 pm

As I said in the topic title, he is in Hollywood Tonight
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 pm

BehindTheMask wrote:

We can ask ourselves why it says "project," will there be another video that's the official?

Hmm that is a good point! Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Me 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards   FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLY! Meet "The Old Man" from HT and BTM: John Edwards
Page 1 of 1