PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon    Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:30 am

Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon - official trailer laun
Not just another Michael Jackson movie, 'Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon' is the creation and brain-child of MJ's friend David Gest, who produced and narrated the documentary with unprecedented access to Michael's inner family, including interviews with his mother, Katherine.

The documentary focuses on stories from the star's closest friends and family relaying public and private memories and stories from the entertainer's life including never-before-seen family photos and performance footage. The film also looks at the difficult times during Michael's life including the moment an arrest warrant was ordered and how the molestation trial impacted all their lives in 2005.

Michael's mother Katherine says, "Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon is a truly remarkable film that captures the true character, wit and sensitivity of my son. Producer David Gest takes you on an emotional roller coaster that will bring people to tears as well as really understand who the man behind the music was and is."
MJJWorldProductions

flower Manu

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bNWeRLasW0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon    Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 am

Looks great, it's very refreshing to get a michael documentary without all the usual negative agendas, it's directed by a guy called andrew eastel, I did a search on him a few days agos couldn't find anything non michael related on him, I found his website is either down or unready : 

www.andreweastel.com 

which made me think of mj's dirty diana's topic smoothc21's Q&A.  here

http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/t997-smoothc21-s-q

About michael returning "when Andrew's website is ready" is smoothc21's q&a refering to andrew eastal? & could andrew eastel just be a pseudonym name, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon    Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 am

Is it just me or do you guys think that the opening to that is kinda like TII? I am referring to the parts such as “A David Gest Production”…”Discover the Story”….”of the world’s biggest star”….They seem to be like when TII opens right? The background colour and the way they appear.

To me this is a great documentary from watching the trailer because it is FINALLY getting the message out about the way Michael must have felt during that time!

Quote :
Looks great, it's very refreshing to get a michael documentary without all the usual negative agendas
I agree, well said there Rogerrabbit! It is so good to see some positive things for once! This may be a little off track but the other day I bought this DVD that was made just after Michael’s ‘death’. It was a cheap one that some people had made, that was not even approved by the Estate, so to me it was just a way for them to make some money off Michael’s back…anyway long story short, I watched it and had to throw it away because I was so disgusted at the way they spoke about him! So again, it is really great to see something positive!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon    Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:17 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Is it just me or do you guys think that the opening to that is kinda like TII? I am referring to the parts such as “A David Gest Production”…”Discover the Story”….”of the world’s biggest star”….They seem to be like when TII opens right? The background colour and the way they appear.

To me this is a great documentary from watching the trailer because it is FINALLY getting the message out about the way Michael must have felt during that time!

Quote :
Looks great, it's very refreshing to get a michael documentary without all the usual negative agendas
I agree, well said there Rogerrabbit! It is so good to see some positive things for once! This may be a little off track but the other day I bought this DVD that was made just after Michael’s ‘death’. It was a cheap one that some people had made, that was not even approved by the Estate, so to me it was just a way for them to make some money off Michael’s back…anyway long story short, I watched it and had to throw it away because I was so disgusted at the way they spoke about him! So again, it is really great to see something positive!

L.O.V.E

I may have seen a different clip, captain eo your probably right they've partly stylized it on this is it, David gest is also putting together a alternative tribute touring the uk, I too bought a cheap michael dvd should have known better it featured nonentities spouting verbal diarrhea, slightly off topic the media is sinister in general, the attacks on michael have not been critical examinations no they are contemptuous & vicious & as we've seen the media now labels the fans as wacko's, so in summary the worst money spent & my advice to fellow fans/ humanity at large is to hit the media where it hurts in their pockets, boycott BUYING all news corp/ 20th century products papers books movies dvds & any media that attempts sucker you or to posion the mind (be your minds master don't become radicalised by these loons) the world would be a much brighter place without them, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon    Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 am

Yeah I just read about the tribute tour...I wonder how similar it will be to the other one? Also, I totally agree about the media stuff...I also bought a book that was written by a tabloid...News of the World I think...I bought it like a week after Michael's 'death' but haven't even read it! Don't know if I can bring myself to simply because I think I know what it will centre around! So I think I might just keep it in a box somewhere for now lol! Might look at the pictures now and again but that is as far as I will go when it comes to that book lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon    Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:19 pm

It's sounds like it's gonna be very different from the typical type tributes, it's said to feature Tito & Rebbie & an on screen interview with kathrine Jackson,  it sounds like it will a relaxed informal event designed to connect you with michael the man as apposed to his music 

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1661088.php/Tito-and-Rebbie-Jackson-announce-new-Michael-Jackson-tribute-tour

both you and I know more about michael than the tabloids will ever know, it's fine to read their books because we both know michael better where as a random person might believe their nosense, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon    Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

both you and I know more about michael than the tabloids will ever know, it's fine to read their books because we both know michael better where as a random person might believe their nosense, keep the faith it's all for love.

Good point!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon    Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon
Page 1 of 1